I have a girl I liked but another guy she liked got to her first

Chris allen

A girl I liked was wanting one dude and we were close so I tried to warn her of what he was like but she wasn't really listening. There relationship lasted two dad before he broke up with her for not sending nudes and now she won't have a relationship with anyone because of how he made her feel and she says her life from now on is only about school and sports but I want to have her and show her how someone who really loves her would treat her. What should I do since she feels this way and don't know what words to use to make her want a relationship again?

A girl I liked was wanting one dude and we were close so I tried to warn her of what he was like but she wasn't really listening. There relationship lasted two dad before he broke up with her for not sending nudes and now she won't have a relationship with anyone because of how he made her feel and she says her life from now on is only about school and sports but I want to have her and show her how someone who really loves her would treat her. What should I do since she feels this way and don't know what words to use to make her want a relationship again?

You should leave her be.

She's told you that she doesn't want a relationship with anyone--and unfortunately, that includes you.

There is nothing you can do to make her want/do/say/think anything. That has to come from her. She's already put you on notice that she's not that one.

Do yourself a huge favor and see what is falling out in experience at your feet and stop investing in "what you wish would be" because that doesn't appear to be happening with this particular girl.

Also, exactly what does "I want to have her" mean? You just want to have sex with her? Could be a huge reason why she's shining you on.

• Like 2

Hiiiighwaaaay tooo the friendzone... friendzone

I'll take you

Ridin into the friendzone!

Best advise is this... tell her you want to date her. If she says yes... good. If she says no... go no contact for at least a quarter!

I think why she told you she doesn't want a relationship is because she knows you are after her and is not interested in that way. So she didn't want to be hurtful and say "I don't want a relationship with you." So like most people, she just said "I don't want a relationship."

Trust me, if she was interested in you, she would NEVER say anything to discourage you and she knew as soon as you tried to warn her about that guy that you were jealous and if she'd liked that, she'd have flirted back with you then, and she didn't. You need to find someone else and just ask them out.

• Like 3

Give her time, show her more care and show her you're different..

a damage girl needs a lot of time don't rush her.. just be there for her.. i wish u best of luck

What should I do since she feels this way and don't know what words to use to make her want a relationship again?

'Make'. That really says it all. If you care about someone, why would you want to manipulate them into wanting you? Seems contradictory.

If she doesn't wanna be with someone just let her be. Support her if she needs it. But don't expect her to want your dick just because you're nice.

It's not how it works. It also makes for ****ty relationships. Believe me, I know.

Imo I'd find someone else.

A. reality check...she has friend zoned you. If she really was into you, she wouldn't let this incident get in the way of pursuing something with you.

B. Obviously she was very invested in this guy, and probably still really likes him, but is heartbroken. She needs time to get over him.

C. You cannot convince someone to have feelings for you. It's either they do or they don't. Just the way life is.

D. Stop investing your feelings in someone you are not even in a relationship with and never put a girl up on a pedestal. Nothing good ever comes from it.