He doesn't want me anymore.

Haven't been here in a while. But things have again gone sour in my relationship, so I needed somewhere to vent.

My boyfriend hasn't had sex with me in about a month. We live together and have been together for over 2 years. He still acts as though he wants to do things with me and be together, but let's face it. Sexually *and* emotionally I am unfulfilled. I wonder if he's just pretending that he's still in love with me in some sort of effort to salvage things. I wonder if he's sleeping with someone else. I wonder if he has some sort of issue with me that I don't know about. I wonder if I'm just not attractive to him anymore.

I have long since given up trying to seduce him, since my efforts are always thwarted. And I remember him telling me about his ex-fiance when we first started dating... said that there came a point in their relationship where he was no longer interested in her sexually and they were just kind of friends rather than lovers. He said it was a chore when he made love to her. That's me now. I should have known.

And I wonder, if we had a good sex life, would that make me happy anyway? Or is there more lacking than that? I've become extremely bitter regarding relationships. Because I've come to realize that these kinds of problems exist in almost every relationship. And I have no hope for finding happiness with someone anymore.

I'm working on saving up some money so that I can move out. Leave him. Have an apartment on my own. Worry about myself. But the meantime is so, so depressing.

sexual problems between two people are usually indicative of more major problems in the relationship as a whole.

When you are in a relationship with someone you expect to get certain things out of it. Part of it is emotional/moral support, part of it is a friendship, and part of it is physical. If you aren't getting 2 out of the 3 then probably the friendship part is going to suffer too. Perhaps this is a pattern with him. Obviously since you say you have tried to seduce him and are getting no where and you feel like emotionally being with him is not good for you, then the best thing you can do is to get out.

Obviously you can talk to him about this, but frankly as a women (or a man) you need to feel wanted and desired in your relationship. If you don't then its him, its not you. Let him know how you feel (unless you already have) and then prepare to move on without him. It's not worth it.

You know I was in a relationship and the sex really was drying out, and as we seemed fine in every other way I assumed it was becuase my partner was uemployed at that time. As it turns out, nope, he had started having doubts about us that he was hiding form me. So I would ask, ask, ask,. see if he will open up about what's going on, whther he has a particular issue going on in his life, or if it's just boredom or laziness etc.