Ideas for first date?

lagrange

I'd like to hear your ideas for first dates, preferably something that isn't too romantic (like a fancy restaurant)? What's a good activity that lets people get to know each other and at the same time keeping them busy so that there aren't awkward moments?

I'd like to hear your ideas for first dates, preferably something that isn't too romantic (like a fancy restaurant)? What's a good activity that lets people get to know each other and at the same time keeping them busy so that there aren't awkward moments?

Places that have self serving ice cream is a great place

• Author

Oh that's a good idea, how about a movie afterwards? I know people wouldn't recommend this for a first date, but I actually know this girl, she's not a stranger to me.

You cant talk in a movie.

Self serve ice cream is a bit babyish.

I told a guy on OLD that I loved cocktails. He took me to a really cool place for cocktails which was thoughtful.

What does she like?

I NEVER suggest nor agree to a meet that involves alcohol. Irresponsible if both or either is driving.

If you know each other, go do something outdoors. A hike, picnic, visit a museum, a music festival or find a drive-in theater. Does one exist in your area?

I NEVER suggest nor agree to a meet that involves alcohol. Irresponsible if both or either is driving.

If you know each other, go do something outdoors. A hike, picnic, visit a museum, a music festival or find a drive-in theater. Does one exist in your area?

We are all grown adults here. Unless the person is an alcoholic you dont have to worry about someones safety. If the person is driving they can choose not to drink or find another way home.

It doesn't have to be out of bounds.

We are all grown adults here. Unless the person is an alcoholic you dont have to worry about someones safety. If the person is driving they can choose not to drink or find another way home.

It doesn't have to be out of bounds.

And many adults choose to drink and drive. Putting themselves and others at risk. You don't have to be an alcoholic to be unexpectedly affected by the effects of alcohol. Just my MO and opinion i'm sharing.

And many adults choose to drink and drive. Putting themselves and others at risk. You don't have to be an alcoholic to be unexpectedly affected by the effects of alcohol. Just my MO and opinion i'm sharing.

Sure but not suggesting a drink to a grown adult in case they need to drive is way OTT.

• Author

It's getting kinda cold for some of these, museum seems nice though, can follow up with dinner afterwards... do you have any other similar ideas, I really appreciate your answers.

• Author
You cant talk in a movie.

Self serve ice cream is a bit babyish.

I told a guy on OLD that I loved cocktails. He took me to a really cool place for cocktails which was thoughtful.

What does she like?

That's the problem, I want to take her out to get to know her better.. should I just ask her how she likes to pass time?