Have I dug myself too deep of a hole?

NotTellingYou

NotTellingYou

I haven't really done any serious dating ever and I've decided to try my hand. Used a dating app to meet some people, but none of it really panned out. I finally met an amazing chick on this app.

A brief history thus far:

- We've seen each other ~5 times 1-on-1. So far mostly public places and most of these dates have lasted 6 hours. We've been getting kicked out of restaurants. We've only had 1 dressy date so far. The rest have been restaurants or activities half-way between our houses and very casual.

- We don't live too close to each other, so we've mostly been spending the past 3 weekends together.

- She invited me out and I attended an event with her friends recently.

- Arm holding and side holding are the extent of PDAs. Usually she initiates that. I think I've only taken her hand once. I have a really bad case of what-the-****-do-I-do-with-my-hands.

- She initiated a cheek kiss. I ended up giving her a terrible cheek kiss back.

- I've been to her place but nothing crazy; she was sick. We had a pseudo-date scheduled to get some food but I instead brought her some soup and a get well kit. We slowly ambled closer together on a couch but no real cuddling/holding. She had mentioned that she would have given me a kiss if she wasn't sick. In retrospect, I probably should have moved on this and not have cared about infection.

- I told her that I did like her and then apologized for not knowing what I'm doing with dating. She said that it was fine and there was no rush.

- We've been texting each other every day now for many, many hours. Still have really good conversations.

- I have thrown compliments her way on text. She plays back sometimes.

- I think we're going to try to meet up again in a week. This time at my place. I'm not trying to get laid but I do want to show her that I'm into her rather than just talking about it, you know?

Have I managed to friend-zone myself? Am I playing at a dangerous game here? I worry sometimes and it seems like reading all this dating advice shows that I'm pretty screwed right now.

I enjoy seeing her a lot but I also ending up over-analyzing everything the next day and entering a state of excess worry. She has repeatedly told me no rush when I bring up my in-experience but I think I'm on borrowed time and thus far she has been an amazing person.

Edited by NotTellingYou

After 5 dates it's time for you to escalate this one notch, physically and verbally. Invite her to your place for a dinner. Make it nice and romantic with some soft music in the background. Invite her to a slow dance in the middle of your living room and tell her she is beautiful and KISS her with passion, you can do that right? :-)

• Like 1
After 5 dates it's time for you to escalate this one notch, physically and verbally. Invite her to your place for a dinner. Make it nice and romantic with some soft music in the background. Invite her to a slow dance in the middle of your living room and tell her she is beautiful and KISS her with passion, you can do that right? :-)

This.

You clearly like each other and it's about time to move from this regular dating and start a relationship, with everything that implies.

Enjoy.

transform yourself

Hi how you doing?

I can see you have been thinking about this a lot and you really like this girl.

Wow you have had five dates, I agree it is definitely time to escalate and get things physical.

Actions speak louder than words and you are the one in control of the frame and your actions will define to her where this is leading and usually by this time 5 dates and if you don't get intimate, there is a possibility of things fizzling out.

Also don't apologize and say you are new to dating. This shows a weakness and will be a turn off. Be normal and own what you do even if you feel its the wrong move, and don't let it affect your confidence, because if you do something for example you try to hold her hand and you feel awkward and she will feel awkward. So just go for it when escalating and if she doesn't reciprocrate, chill out and be non-reactive.

When you see her again try holding her hand. When I meet my women usually by the second date I go for the hand hold and a kiss/makeout.

if she is cool coming over to ours, have a movie and dinner evening, and let things progress, but remember to go 2 steps forward and one step back, and if she doesn't recipricoates be cool about it and don't show your frustration.

I remember when I took one of my old gfs away for a weekend near the coast in UK, were were on the bed watching a movie, we starting kissing and when things progressed to heavy makeouts and heavy petting on the bed, when I went to remove her bra and panties, she was saying no, so I just acted like its no big deal, the moment you act like its affected you negatively its game over. I remember getting up of the bed and went to check my emails on my laptop and she was dragging me back and we ended up getting naked, but i had the mindset that if she doesn't have sex with me I'm good with that and you can still mess around.

But I highly recommend trying to get intimate as lack of intimacy at the moment will lead to things dying out.

Another thing is take your time and kiss her slowly and explore her zones where she feels turned on, like her neck, kiss her neck stroke her neck, her back, stroke her face, and tell her she is driving you crazy.

Another powerful move is direct her hand to your dick when its hard, cuz it makes her feel sexy where she feels "wow this guy is getting turned on by me".

Any questions feel free to message back I will happily support you on this.

Good luck and get in there, pin those rpms baby, hit the gas and never look back ;)