A kissing idea for a bowling date. Good or bad? Probably bad.

greenman77

Going on a second date with a girl I met online. First date we went out to get coffee and the date lasted about 3 hours. It went really well. Immediately afterwards we setup a second date. We hugged hello and goodbye. No kiss or holding hands just yet.

We are going out again this weekend to play bowling and then grab a bite.

I had this idea for while we are bowling. I would tell her, to make things more interesting, that if I get a spare, she has to give me a kiss on the cheek. And if I get a strike, a kiss on the lips. What do you guys think?

At first I thought it was a good idea but I've thought about it more and now I'm not so sure. Probably better to just kiss her rather than force it on her to kiss me during the game haha!

Yay or nay? Probably nay. Right?

SoThatHappened

Tell her if you miss it, she gets a kiss on the lips.

Make it funny. Go for it.

Worst she can say is "no".

Yay! Good idea and creative, go for it. At worst she said no but if date 1 went well and this one too, no reason it won't happen.

So date 3 should be the roll in the hay ? what's your next challenge? ;)

Nah...too planned, too organised and thought out...

Don't set up a situation for her to kiss you be verbalising it...

Just let it happen... the first kiss should come because it's a natural progression of how you interact...not as a result of some silly game.

• Like 2

I don't like it because you haven't kissed her yet, so it just sounds kind of juvenile, like a way to trick her into kissing you, kind of like "pull my finger" or "heads I win, tails you lose." Man up and just KISS HER when you drop her off. Maybe when you pick her up, give her a cheek kiss then, and if that warms her heart, a lip kiss at dropoff.

I am not feeling it. Too preplanned / forced.

Can't hold a candle to natural attraction chemistry - I feel like an obligatory kiss could kill those things.

• Like 2

i agree. Good enough game if you've already kissed before and are newly dating. ANDDDDDDD if it comes up spontaneously, playfully, in the moment. For first kiss, feels contrived and forced. You want it to be because she wants to kiss you or is caught up in a good moment with you--not that she lost a bet or that one of you is a better bowler.

And is this really that creative??? Raise of hands, who this has been done to before....:bunny: Sorry :eek:

I liked but had kissed the guy before and both of us were well aware the game was rigged and didn't really care. I don't think you want to put someone who has never kissed you before in this situation. If she is going on a third (?) date with you, she 99% wants to kiss you anyway--but this is probably not the way. Good luck, you will get the kiss don't worry