I like my friend's ex-boyfriend

XNemesisX

Ok, so I don't know what to do.

I'm finding myself attracted to my friend's ex-boyfriend and *gulp* I just had sex with him. I feel like such an awful person right now. They have been broke up for about 2 years but they are still good friends. I don't think they still have feelings for each other anymore because she is serious with another guy....

I think he likes me too but we are afraid of hurting not only her but also my ex-boyfriend (who he is friends with).

He hasn't called me and I haven't called him since. He says we have to keep this hush hush because he especially doesn't want my ex-boyfriend to find out (although I doubt he would really care he treats me like I'm nothing to him now!)

I told him that I doubted my ex would care and he just said "suuuuure." He really acts like he is scared to death of my ex finding out.

I don't know what to make of this. I'm really starting to like this guy a LOT...but I just don't know if it is worth the drama that would come from us telling these people.

Should I just let this one go? Would this be more trouble than its worth? I've known him for about 4 years and he is really a great guy and he treated my friend really well when they dated. I'm just scared out of my mind to tell her and he's scared also to tell HIS friend, my ex-boyfriend.

Help!

Everybody would get over it eventually. My best friend and I have hooked up with a lot of the same girls and were still friends. If you really like this guy go for it. It will be complicated at first but should get better. Plus if they broke up 2 years ago its not like you're stealing him away from her.