He is getting on my nerves!

blue_eyes18

blue_eyes18

Ok, to anyone who has read my prior posts, here I am again. I have about had it with this guy.

I went to his house last night and he was giving me mixed messages. Ok, remember how he said that he has no free time, well, he was laying at a pothead's house on the couch yesterday afternoon. Hmmm, and then when I used to ask him why he would do that if he had no free time to ever see me hardly, he would get mad and sayI was judging him. No, I was simply questioning him to try to understand why he was lying to me, that's all, and why he couldn't just tell me what he felt. That's ****ty in my opinion. You don't say you have no free time to spend with someone and then go visit every pothead in America and expect them to like it.

So, I don't know what to do, I don't know if we are really together, but no more calling. He probably won't call me today. And I don't give a ****. He half ass made a little sense a put forth a minimal amount of effort to make me feel a tad bit better yesterday. Maybe I should just let him control everything. Nope, I deserve better.

I am starting to lose any interest I ever had in him whatsoever after him pissing me off like this for so long. He is starting to bore the t total **** out of me anyways. I deserve someone who will want to have fun and treat me nice. I think he has bad mood swings, and I am afraid that awesome personality I saw the first few days was a front or put on. If he gave two ****s, he wouldn't act like this. I can't even tell what he wants sometimes, yet he says something like"Are youcalling your other boyfriend?" when I tell him to hold on or something....

He ain't confusing me, I think he just wants everything his way, and now I have to decide if I want a relationship like that. I don't see how he could change after acting like this for so long. He sure keeps me going, huh?

Ok, I am not going to call at all, and I don't care if it comes Friday night, OR SATURDAY night and I STILL haven't heard from him, I will do WHAT I WANT TO if he is gonna do that. Soooo.... that means if he doesn't want to do something this weekend, I will go have my fun with someone else. I am not gonna let him upset me like that anymore. If he wants to do something without me, I will do something without him too. Not saying he won't call, I will give him a chance.

Thanks for listening. It just feels good to vent on here cause ya'll have some good advice!

You sound like my best friend and what she is going through everyday lately. I think we have all dated a man who sits on the fence! He is basically not giving you a priority to make you feel special. My friend insists the boyfriend has feelings for her despite his lack of efforts. My ex told me he did but continued to lack the effort to give me what I needed.

It doesn't matter why he is acting this way. Like I said, I and every other woman out there have been in your shoes. REGARDLESS of why he is acting this way the point is that you are not getting what you want and need! Therefore he is not worth your time. I would give it 2 weeks tops for him to get his a$$ in gear and start giving you what you want or find someone else.

Please do not over analyze or wonder what you did wrong. A relationship takes two and you cannot creat one on your own. Some men simply are not capable and we do ourselves a favor by moving on and looking elsewhere.

• Author
blue_eyes18

Did I tell you what happened? Ok, yesterday after I started this post, well, later on I got a phone call from him. I was out in town. He was calling my cell phone. Turns out he really wanted to talk, cause when I got home, he had called my house twice back to back almost then my phone. He asked me what I was arguing about last night(which now would have been night before last). I really didn't know what he was talking about. Ok, so he says"My brother said you stood in the driveway with J and argued for 30 minutes last night!" I was like WHAT?

First of all, this guy shows up to tell me something good that happened to him. He came up to the car cause he was pulling in their drive as I was leaving. Anyways, I stopped and listened to him cause I didn't want to be rude.

We talked about 3 minutes at the most, NOT 30 minutes. AND we weren't arguing. That's what I told my guy.

I told him to tell his brother he needs to stop lying.

He said he believes me or whatever and his brother is just like that sometimes. I know....

Ok, so my question is, WHY did he call me like that and make such a big deal and question me if he is acting like he is? Even though I was telling the truth, does he think I am supposed to act like we are dating if he doesn't?

I am not trying to sound dumb or anything, it's just that when he does things like that it makes me wonder why he don't call me much. Anyways, after I got done explaining and he said he believed me or whatever, he was just really quiet. Most people would have talked or let me go atleast. He just sat there not talking for like 2 minutes. I said"Are you gonna talk?" and he said"What? Are you fussing?" and I was like "Oh my God!!!!" He said"Let me call you back" and I didn't hesitate, I just said "Alright" and hung up. Nope, never called me back. I called later about 8 and his brother said he was asleep.

I don't get why I had to go over there the other night just to see him. Which he was being a little nicer, but still. Maybe there is just something wrong with him and he doesn't feel the need to think about anything but sleep?????? Or bud????

I don't know.

Just wondering why he was so upset like that. I mean, I understand, I would be too if I thought my guy was arguing with his ex. lol

His brother was lying on me though.... he knows it. That's not the issue. I guess I was just surprised that he kept calling back so much and stuff. Then didn't call again last night. Oh well. I can't say it's that surprising. I just don't know what he wants. I don't think I can go on with this and hardly feel like I am in a relationship. I know the space is probably good for both of us, it might our relationship stronger eventually, if we are honest. I just don't know though, I am kinda confused.

I am letting him call today, just like I Was going to yesterday. He did call, but only for that. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have heard form him.

• Author
blue_eyes18

I guess I just don't understand why he isn't havng much to do with me, as you can see, but he rings the phone off the hook trying to find out why I was arguing with a guy and all that. Asking me those questions like he gives a crap. Maybe he does. I just wonderif he is just wanting to keep me around for something and doesn't want anyone else to have me. I have to be iwth someone who likes to spend time with me and actually acknowledges the fact that I exist!!!!