Chase or not to chase?

DaToscana

Hey everyone, hope y'all doing good. So i met this girl in my class, and we clicked. She has given me every possible sign that she likes me but she says some weird things sometimes. Like last time, the conversation went like this: Me:When its your bday? She: 5th July, why? You're gonna take me out? ;)

Me: well that depends if you treat me right. She: i always do, i would like you to take me to a strip club (laughing). And that's what i mean by weird things. I couldn't tell wether she was joking or being serious, so i asked if she would like to go out on a date. Wich she replied by a: yeah, sure! So we settle for either tuesday or wednesday this week, but we were gonna confirm today. Well today she didn't even show up for classes. Wich makes me think if she even cares honestly. At this point i don't know what to think because even though she gives me almost every sign she likes me, she always acts so carefree. My question is if i see her tomorrow should i ask her about the date or let it go and move on? Should i chase or not?

What do you have to lose? ask her out with confidence... (sorry but spelling *which) just means I read it through ;)

She doesn't really know you so why would she be so invested at this time. That is what going out on a date is all about...getting to one another casually first and see if there is promise for a relationship later, or if there is chemistry etc. Best of luck.

• Author

Oops, Thank you. Do you think i should be the one to ask her about the date, or wait for her to approach me?