sex versus hook ups

missouribabe

missouribabe

Is sex a whole different ballgame than fooling around/hooking up?

I was talking with this guy one night about three weeks ago, we ended up kissing at the end of the night and then I went home.

A couple days later he called me to get together for a drink, and we drove back to my place after a few hours. We fooled around all night, pretty much everything but sex. He spent the night and everything was fine the next morning, no awkardness, I even got a goodbye kiss. The same situation another night a few days later.

And then we had sex one night, and the next morning, he left pretty quickly and seemed in a rush to leave, and I don't know why. The sex was VERY good, he seems to be a good guy, and we both like each other...

Do you think he's weirded out now that we've slept together? he didn't react this way when we were just hooking up...

maybe i move pretty fast or maybe i just have a different meaning for these things but anyway. just from what your saying he might have just been putting in the time to get to the finish line. i mean you didn't say much about your relationship.

i say see if you calls you after this and how he treats you

Hard to say.

Did you set any ground rules or discuss what you guys are doing?

I have a guy that I hook up with about once a month. The first time I thought it was just going to be a ONS but he called a week later. The second time we discussed it. He is a perpetual bachelor and sometimes I just want some "company."

This way neither one of us gets hurt. Either one of us is free to call anytime. He knows that if I ever get into a relationship we won't be getting together. Right now for us it works. We are great together in an isolated context, but in the real world, it would never work.

You need to talk to this guy about it if you ever hear from him again.

WalkingTall

Sounds as though it was the thrill of the chase.

Just wait to see if he calls, if not, enjoy it for what it was.

Scarlett_girl

"the thrill of the chase" ??

I totally understand that..once a guy bangs you, if hes wasnt in love with you before, he's not gonna start caring after!