To Call or Not To Call... That Is The Question.

I went out on Friday night with a couple to see my brother's band and forget about my week. We were all feeling no pain and having fun.

I met 3 guys at the bar and ended up talking to them. Turns out we knew a whole bunch of people in common. It was the 1 guy's birthday so the shooters and the booze was free flowing. I was getting along and dance with one guy in a particular.

At the end of the night we all went back to my friends' house. Since I had far too much to drink, I prayed to the porcelain god and went to bed.

The next day, I left early and called my friends later on. Apparently, the one guy I was dancing with was disappointed I went to bed and left his phone number for me. He said to my friend, "she probably won't call me anyway."

My friend said he was a really nice guy and from what I can remember I thought so too.

So, should I call???

i don't recommend meeting boys (or gurlz) in bars in a drunken state...usually, no good comes of it.

• Author

No, I think I would date this one.

I have enought "booty" call friends.

He knows where I am and he can track me down if he chooses.

If you liked him and how he acted, call him and get to know him better. You'll either be interested or not. :)

• Author

I wouldn't mind talking to him. He was at least a gentleman. Given the fact, I was really drunk and so was everyone else. He could have tried to take advantage of the situation. He just left his number instead.

A guy I work with plays basketball with him and his friends and he knows this. SO I would not be hard to track down. However, since he left his number, I wonder if he would feel I am blowing him off or not interested in talking to him if I don't call.

I am not very good at all these games with dating.

blind_otter

I dunno, I make it a rule to NOT date anyone I meet in a bar. Just because.

There are guys who are just as nervous as women about asking people out. Why miss out on talking to a possibly great guy?

Call him and talk about whatever you want to--the band you saw, your mutual friends. Then you can decide it you would still want to date him or not. Good luck!

• Author

Niave is right.

I do want to call him.

I'll give him a call and leave it in his hands.

I have actually met some nice guys at the bar. One I dated for a bit. The others have become friends. I generally don't pass up the opportunity to meet new people.

I guess I am just looking to hear from everyone that this guy was interested since he left his number. No one is comfortable sticking their neck out.

• Author

Niave is right.

I do want to call him.

I'll give him a call and leave it in his hands.

I have actually met some nice guys at the bar. One I dated for a bit. The others have become friends. I generally don't pass up the opportunity to meet new people.

I guess I am just looking to hear from everyone that this guy was interested since he left his number. No one is comfortable sticking their neck out.

• Author

Niave is right.

I do want to call him.

I'lll give him a call and leave it in his hands.

I guess I am just looking to hear from everyone that this guy was interested since he left his number. No one is comfortabel sticking their neck out.

blind_otter
Originally posted by Linlin

Niave is right.

I do want to call him.

I'lll give him a call and leave it in his hands.

I guess I am just looking to hear from everyone that this guy was interested since he left his number. No one is comfortabel sticking their neck out.

Jeee-ya. I have made friends from the bar, but never a relationship. Maybe because of the skeezy bars I hang out at :laugh: