Still good gentlemens online..just look deeper

Lily blue

I had heard bad things about OLD.

I have been married over 20 years to my first love and divorced.

I been asked out many times from all kinds of men young as 26 to old as 60 I turn down.

And than just curiosity, I sign up online dating pay site to see what is all about.

Within few days, I had over 150 request but I didn't like their intentions. Many are rich and successful executives to doctors and business man and so on and offers gift and even a Car.

Most of them wants to meet right away and some asking me to send more pictures and so on.....but this one gentle men...

Who has again very high paying successful executive job with super fit body single divorcees many years ago.

He introduce me very gently and who he is and stuff.

We email back and forth for over a month and he never asked to meet nor asking pictures of me just talk about our day, kids, food and natures...than, we start texting again he was gentlemen never push and he likes to take it slow and he respect women he say....three months later, I ask if we could meet and he agreed to meet have dinner and walk on the beach or something..

Everything about him was perfect gentlemen and very respectful and well mannered.

After great night we kept it touch and meeting....everything he said was true.

He do not lie nor hide anything.

Next, he introduce me to his mother and his twins and his mom fall in love with me too.

We move in together. First he bought me a Car and I notice and he confess he has OCD and super clean personality which I had hard time with it and adjusting his life style and super clean, arganized personality but after I learn how to get use to him, it's heaven.

now almost two years together, he have changed for the better and loosen up a lot and he adores me and treats me so good.

He is truly one of a kind I will never met or seen.

He is genuine, true and amazing guy.

We we are talking about getting married and his kids, his Mom and my kids super excited for us.

Ladies, there is great guy out there. Don't give up.

Nice bragfest about how many rich guys message you online.

Sorry but if you don't think the rich hot "gentleman" guy wasn't going out with other women and sleeping with them while playing pen pal with you, you are deluding yourself.

When a woman online has hundreds of options and deems none of them suitable then the problem isn't the men messaging them.

Period.

Women like this are the reason why the frustrated men on this forum need to learn to NOT take online dating and ignored messages seriously.

• Like 2

OP is from a culture that believes that a woman has succeeded in life when she marries a man with a lot of power and money. That's why each time she post she first makes sure to mention her boyfriend is wealthy. She has no bad intention when she does that. She has several threads about this man, they have problems in the bedroom, he's controlling, etc but it's all secondary to her because he is offering her security.

OP: yes there are good men online. I found my boyfriend there. My boyfriend is not a wealthy professional, he actually has 0 money but he is hard working, loving, attentive, considerate, funny, helpful and generous of his time.I would not trade him for anyone else.

• Like 1
OP is from a culture that believes that a woman has succeeded in life when she marries a man with a lot of power and money. That's why each time she post she first makes sure to mention her boyfriend is wealthy. She has no bad intention when she does that. She has several threads about this man, they have problems in the bedroom, he's controlling, etc but it's all secondary to her because he is offering her security.

OP: yes there are good men online. I found my boyfriend there. My boyfriend is not a wealthy professional, he actually has 0 money but he is hard working, loving, attentive, considerate, funny, helpful and generous of his time.I would not trade him for anyone else.

That would explain the sentence structure.

I understand about the op then.

But,

What is the excuse for american women like this?:D

Ah, the wonders of being rich. I wonder if you would give a chance to a poor gentleman.

No she would not because it's frown upon in her culture. You can't judge her if you are not familiar with Asian cultures. Western and Eastern societies values themselves differently.

• Like 1
Don't know I am French Canadian lol

I look online every few months and the quality of women online seems higher in toronto & even ontario than the women here in NY.

this is just based on substance of profiles.

Most women here either write a war & peace length profile that is a metaphor for all their issues & insecurities or they put down less than a paragraph and a bunch of selfies.