Career vs sexual experience

tajimamori

Which one is more important in the attractiveness of a male: his past sexual experiences or his career (both pay and significance/fulfillment)

(such that a complete absence of one would be made up for a lot of the other)

WiltedOrchid

I would say in THIS specific question, I guess your career? Your past sexual experience shouldn't matter. The sex you have should be specific to every partner. Learning their body, their likes and dislikes, taking the time to make the sex explosive. Everyone is different and wants and needs different things in the bedroom. You can be a virgin, and if you take the time to actually LEARN and go slow, you'll be the best sex she's ever had.

If your bank account is what's important to her, you should gtfo. But in terms of being driven and motivated to take care of yourself and have goals in life, then yeah, a career.

Which one is more important in the attractiveness of a male: his past sexual experiences or his career (both pay and significance/fulfillment)

(such that a complete absence of one would be made up for a lot of the other)

WTF? I've never asked about either. No, really.....:confused:

As far as I'm concerned as long as he's not doing anything illegal and isn't moaning to me about it ad nauseum I could not give a toss about his career and I don't believe I've asked any guy about his sexual experience. All is revealed in the bedroom anyway....:p I don't care how often he's done it or with whom, all I care about is that it's good when we do it, and if it isn't he's open to subtle direction on how to improve things.

Posts like these really show the dire set of beliefs of many men. Quite possibly the way you are thinking has more to do with success or not than any of the items you mentioned.

A question likely to be asked by a guy with a pretty good job, and a dismal track record with women. The answer would very much depend on what kind of woman is considering the situation.

My advice would be less time punching both the clock and the bald clown, and more time chasing women. Then maybe you won't have to ask questions like this one.