to follow or no to follow her..?

Kaykaymillz

Kaykaymillz

Hi guys,

So recently I went through a CPR/First Aid class and I met a very cute girl in it. She took the class with her friend (sister?) and an older woman (mother/aunt/friend's mom/???). During the class I struck up some conversations with her and her group (they conversed with one another a lot of the time so I chimed in occasionally), mostly regarding the class in general. I got a vibe that she may have liked me because of the way she was talking to me (ex. she wished me good luck when I was going to take the CPR skills test and asked me to tell her what was on the skills test and giggled).

I really wanted to ask for her number but felt it would be way too awkward and embarrassing to ask her in front of her friends/family. My question is do you guys think it would be weird to follow her on Twitter or friend request her on Facebook? I don't want to seem creepy because I only knew her first name from our interactions.

Appreciate any advice on this! :p

Hi guys,

So recently I went through a CPR/First Aid class and I met a very cute girl in it. She took the class with her friend (sister?) and an older woman (mother/aunt/friend's mom/???). During the class I struck up some conversations with her and her group (they conversed with one another a lot of the time so I chimed in occasionally), mostly regarding the class in general. I got a vibe that she may have liked me because of the way she was talking to me (ex. she wished me good luck when I was going to take the CPR skills test and asked me to tell her what was on the skills test and giggled).

I really wanted to ask for her number but felt it would be way too awkward and embarrassing to ask her in front of her friends/family. My question is do you guys think it would be weird to follow her on Twitter or friend request her on Facebook? I don't want to seem creepy because I only knew her first name from our interactions.

Appreciate any advice on this! :p

people still use twitter?

i think it all depends on how you got her name in order to look it up - like if you clearly had to investigate to find out her last name, and had to look her up to find her, then that's weird. like isn't a person's twitter hard to find without knowing the person? (i know nothing about twitter...)

on the other hand if you both were tagged in a photo of your CPR class for instance, then that wouldn't be creepy at all if you were to add her, because one would think you got her name through the photo.... However you never know how childish this girl is - i remember a girl saying a guy SHE liked was "stalking" her because he followed her and liked one of her photos on instagram. But he apparently followed LOTS of people on instagram. if it were ME, i wouldn't consider that "stalking" - even jokingly- but i'm just trying to say not everybody would perceive it the same way - so that's why it's really hard to tell if this girl would consider it "creepy."