LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

General online and other dating discussion

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree239Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd January 2018, 9:21 AM   #271
Established Member

Ty for such kind words. I believe I have seen you and like your posts too and would like to return the compliments!!! Also glad to hear your last date went so well
Cookiesandough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2018, 12:25 PM   #272
Established Member

So many hot guys on Tinder...So many...So hot..But I can't date...This is torture. It's like being at a bakery on keto diet it.
Old 24th January 2018, 4:54 AM   #273
Established Member

Okay so I have relapsed and have date set up for Wednesday and and a date set up Saturday. I also am still in contact with this guy http://www.loveshack.org/forums/roma...he-didn-t-text

We never got out of contact and he never seems to leave me alone. He keeps seeing me on the sites and acting like we're friends. We had a horrible date over a year ago and then again last fall I tried...But I am not interested in him. Plus he keeps doing last minute, like Thursday night he will ask if I have any free time on the weekend and I think that's rude.

So I blocked him.
Old 28th January 2018, 5:55 PM   #274
Established Member

I'm laying claim to this thread. I'm sticking in my flag and setting up camp here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiesandough View Post
I don't know if I want to go out with anyone else but this guy! Now I am OBSESSED again. My only immediate goal in returning to the app was matching with this man again. Now that that's been taken off the table, I don't see the need to be here.
Still with this guy I reached out to...then I blocked and deleted. I feel so sad. I don't want to see other guys, as hot as they might be. Doesn't matter to me. This one is the one I want. I legit had a dream about him. It's crazy. We were in some kind of war zone with nuclear silos all around and bombs going off. We found shelter and kissed. Then I woke up. I am actually really sad. I don't know why I am so sad over this guy. I guess I really felt a connect. :'( I haven't feened for someone this much since my ex. It's so lame. It was a couple dates. I can't get over this. Why should I date when no guy compares. I still don't get how he could be so cruel to swipe left on me. He's still trying to follow me on insta. I could accept but that would be weird

Last edited by Cookiesandough; 28th January 2018 at 6:06 PM..
Old 29th January 2018, 3:25 AM   #275
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiesandough View Post
I'm laying claim to this thread. I'm sticking in my flag and setting up camp here.

Still with this guy I reached out to...then I blocked and deleted. I feel so sad. I don't want to see other guys, as hot as they might be. Doesn't matter to me. This one is the one I want. I legit had a dream about him. It's crazy. We were in some kind of war zone with nuclear silos all around and bombs going off. We found shelter and kissed. Then I woke up. I am actually really sad. I don't know why I am so sad over this guy. I guess I really felt a connect. :'( I haven't feened for someone this much since my ex. It's so lame. It was a couple dates. I can't get over this. Why should I date when no guy compares. I still don't get how he could be so cruel to swipe left on me. He's still trying to follow me on insta. I could accept but that would be weird
I'm confused.
Is this the guy you dropped over Xmas then picked up and dropped again?

Have you blocked him again or something?
GemmaUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2018, 12:54 PM   #276
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Moderator bump due to site outage
William is offline   Reply With Quote