I hate comfort zones...RANT..LOL

hugznkisses21

hugznkisses21

RANT!

Comfort Zone sucks!

been together 1 yr 8 monthes

Sometimes he chasing me around for love affectiona dn sex and losts of times hes like "meh" what the helll!

he is never short of telling me he loves cares, misses me and im the best but this comfort zone has makes me lack in the touching, kisses and lovey department I HATE IT! LOL

Hello! men r the ones that are suppose to ALWAYS think abotu sex...but noooooooooooo once u hit the comfort zone he is sometimes tooo tired or "meh" but when he wants it look out...he is ALL over me and chasing me around the house....man r they confusing

Well, I've been in the comfort zone a few times, and I've ALSO been in your position too.

It might be time for a change of pace. Ever walk in with something sexy on, something seductive? Is he always the agressor, or you?

The Blahs...the spell can be broken, but you might both have to talk about what brings it on. Is it work getting him down? Is it his libido?

• Author
hugznkisses21

sometimes hes tired, things on his mind, stress, work, money all that i suppose.

He is usually the agressor...so maybe im used to that and he want me to be the agressor...

Actually we are going on vacation in a week so maybe thatw ill help....but being in this zone sucking...and confussing to me...i have never expierence this zone cause this is my first long term relationship longest one i have had.....

I've always believed it's about two people who can both be happy being hunter and hunted. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a woman who goes for what she wants.

It's a push/pull affair (no pun intended) and I would suggest either talking about a slight change of pace (try something you've not done much of in the bedroom) and see if you can both open your minds to being more available to each other.

The bond, friendship and love in a relationship is very important still. This zone is made to make you both deal with everyday life and it's NORMAL (you've both created it out of respect and love). Just see if you can make sex more open, more exciting and explore a little bit. Try being the seductress for an hour and see if you like it.

Breaking the confort zone blahs takes two. Good luck on your vacation!