girl says i snapchat to much?

addictedtolovee

addictedtolovee

Girl I have been talking to and been going on dates with likes to snapchat me. I rpely 90% of the time

today she told me "you reply to much" I'm sorry but what? What do you expect? Me not to reply?

I don't get it

My first thought is that she thinks you're "too available" You should be busy whether it's through a job, volunteer work, family & friends or a combination of all of them.

Some women don't want a guy who is too available because then they worry that you'll make them your entire life, which isn't healthy at all.

This is logic 101 that a lot of people miss in dating...you can only reply back if she is initiating the snapchats. If you're too available then so is she. If you don't reply, then you aren't giving her enough attention...is she in high school or something?

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly

She's being silly and playing games.

If you're replying too much, it's because she's initiating too much. She sounds like a hassle.

How old is she?

LookAtThisPOst
My first thought is that she thinks you're "too available" You should be busy whether it's through a job, volunteer work, family & friends or a combination of all of them.

Some women don't want a guy who is too available because then they worry that you'll make them your entire life, which isn't healthy at all.

Pot calling the kettle black here. If she's contacting him as much as SHE does, she is just as "too available" as he is.

Sounds like a good match. :)

• Author
addictedtolovee
Pot calling the kettle black here. If she's contacting him as much as SHE does, she is just as "too available" as he is.

Sounds like a good match. :)

so true

thank you

Wtf is this being too available? Are women stupid? Are men stupid? What the fudge are these games people play. Don't like, don't talk, but avoiding texting just because it shows you are too available is retarded. Is this a chess game? People are so stupid.

• Like 1
she sends themto me

In that case she is full if it. She is sending them to you.

What's wrong with replying?

Personally, I keep clear of people obsessed with apps like snapchat. They tend to be a bit shallow and narcissist from my experience.