What's the best way to hint to an attractive neighbor that you're interested in them?

1Jessie86

I have a super attractive neighbor that I only see every once in awhile, as we pass each other in the parking lot because we have assigned parking spots next to each other. I'm not even sure if he's single or not. I never see him with a partner. I haven't even had the chance to speak with him yet. I'm super shy. This could be a disaster. Any ideas on approaching, starting up a conversation and eventually possibly asking him out?

So....I was wondering, if you're not seeing anyone, would you like to go out for coffee or drinks this weekend?

• Like 1
Smile and say "hi" when you see him next.

Start simple, build a rapport...

See if he's interested, ideally, if he IS, he'll take the hint and start to lead.

• Like 2

Don't hint.

Introduce yourself and make it clear you would like to get to know him better.

Lol.

This was me last year.

We hit it off had great mutual chemistry and so we texted and he invited me to hang out.

Despite having a gf which I later discovered.

I have a super attractive neighbor that I only see every once in awhile, as we pass each other in the parking lot because we have assigned parking spots next to each other. I'm not even sure if he's single or not. I never see him with a partner. I haven't even had the chance to speak with him yet. I'm super shy. This could be a disaster. Any ideas on approaching, starting up a conversation and eventually possibly asking him out?

Ever hear the expression, "you miss 100% of the shots you never take"? Apply it here. Start with 'hi' and work your way up.

TaraMaiden2

leave a note written in the third person, under his windshield wiper.

"I happen to know the girl who parks next to you, actually likes you. Next time you see her, talk to her! Signed, an anonymous match-maker!!"

That way, you get him to do the approaching and find out all you need to know!

• Like 1