Girl stopped texting back

rocksocks

Was texting girl a decent bit earlier tonight, primarily about if/where she was going out tonight. She texted me what bar she was at, but also said they were probably leaving for another bar soon. I texted her back about 20 mins later, asking what bar th went to. She never responded. Should I take anything from this? I also know her guy friend (he's gay, so no chance in him hooking up with her) who she was with, he also ended up never responding after saying they were leaving for another bar, if that matters.

Edited by rocksocks

Were you in contact with her so that you could meet her at the bar shortly? If so, it was very rude of her.

However, if she wasn't planning to meet you - I would say that she stopped texting you out of good manners towards the person she was with. It's terribly rude to keep texting when you're out with a friend.

• Author
Were you in contact with her so that you could meet her at the bar shortly? If so, it was very rude of her.

However, if she wasn't planning to meet you - I would say that she stopped texting you out of good manners towards the person she was with. It's terribly rude to keep texting when you're out with a friend.

We were planning to meet up, although this would have been within a larger group. They were leaving due to ththe bar being empty (we're recent grads in a college town that's on spring break, so this isn't unsual).

Edited by rocksocks

What you should take from this: don't contact her again unless she contacts you first. She is most likely just not interested and the best chances you'll have with her now are to not contact her again. If you do, you'll come off as someone who can't take a hint and you'll definitely ruin any chances you may still have.

fitnessfan365

I say give it a week. Then shoot her a quick text.

If she doesn't respond you have your answer. If she does, cut to the chase and ask her when she's free to get together for a drink. Then lock down plans and meet up.