How do I get in touch with this girl again?

temmsmp6

Growing up I went to this school that's very "fancy" it's a school where millionaires, politicians and celebrities sent their kids. People were rich and good looking. I was sort of the odd person out. I was overweight and poor. I was best friends with this girl who I've been in love with since I met her in second grade. We became closer over the years. No matter what I looked like she was always there right by my side. It didn't matter what I looked like. She was friends with me for me. Around freshman year of high school we got extremely close. I finally told her I liked her and she told me that she liked me. I was over the moon. For the first time In my life I was excited for something. Yet the following weeks something changed. I began wondering if she was just joking. Yes, I screwed everything up. Growing up I was the schools joke. I was constantly made fun of. I didn't want to be in a relationship with her in case people made fun of her for being with me. After I told her this she stopped talking to me. I became extremely depressed. Nothing could make me happy the way she could. A couple of months later I began to lose a ton of weight and revamped my "image". Honestly not to brag or anything, I'm an extremely different looking. I haven't talked to this girl in three years. I moved schools and we are both in our senior year She now has a boyfriend. I tried to text her about 7 months ago and got no answer. I haven't tried since. I don't want to seem like a creep. How do I get in touch with her? Do I hope to run into her in public? I know it's unlikely that she will dump her boyfriend for me, but I can't help but try. If I was incapable of loving myself, how could she love me? That's why I completely changed. I lost a ton of weight and worked out. I'm now comfertable with myself. If she doesn't want any part of me, that's fine. I just want closure. How do I get in touch with her?

She has a boyfriend now so you're not going to get the closure you're looking for.

It's great that you lost all that weight and got into shape, but it kind off sounds like you did it all for her.

I don't know what you wrote in that message which she ignored, but she wasn't interested.

I guess you could try and text her one more time, but it's probably best to move on and let of the past. (And please don't try to run into her)

• Like 1

Let her go and focus on meet other girls. What you are doing or hoping for is a waste of time. You have a whole school of new girls to choose from....don't wast that opportunity. Sorry to say this but she didn't respond for a reason, and it's not because she has a BF.

BTW good for you for losing all that weight, and giving yourself a new life.

• Like 2

Let her go . The ship has sailed . Rejection could be a bitter pill to swallow

If you've revamped your image then I'm sure you'll meet someone who's right for you