told a girl how i felt

louisthomas

Ok this is long.

So I've tried to meet this girl before but it never came to fruition.

Last month she snapchatting me saying she'd be in my town. (she lives ahour away).We met for coffee in the morning and she came over that night cuz she had to enroll in college. she spent the night with me but nothing happened.

well we ended up having sex together twice now. I was kinda "eh" about it cuz of her whole situation. One night she got really drunk and i basically ignored her while she was here and she got upset. Then i saw her messaging her girlfriend saying :im so afraid Louie is gonna fall in love with me" (while she was drunk).

Part of me was thinking of just telling her she cant stay anymore BUT i like the company and i do have some feelings for her. Then I was worried she was just using me for a place to stay while she has to be here for school (she stays twice a week,cuz she has classes twice a week) but then i sat back and thought of how she wil buy me dinner, she cleaned my apartment for me(she bought her own cleaning stuff), bought me a vaccum and had me come down to her parents house one night to hang out so basically im just confused on what the hell to do.

i sort of discussed it with her and she said she liked me and she thinks about me but shes just got so much on her mind with shcool, and work

i asked her a few weeks ago out to dinner and a move. she said "are you aksing me on a date" i said "well yea"

and she said "id love to go on a date with you"

and we went and she seemed to have a great time. she also will randomly kiss me to or slap my ass

its just confusing,like she does seem into me and will text me when we aren't together.

The other night she was worried I was mad at her for some reason

what should i do?

Just keep going with it or tell her how i feel?

• Author

Been talking and hanging out with this girl.

It seems to be going great so tonight I'm going to tell her how I feel. I just hope I don't come off as to cheesy lol

I just plan on telling her I am interested in seeing where this continues going

LoveRefreshed

good luck hombre. Get it done. Not nearly as difficult as one makes it out to be. The easiest method is to grab her and go for a kiss. Save all the words for later.

• Author
good luck hombre. Get it done. Not nearly as difficult as one makes it out to be. The easiest method is to grab her and go for a kiss. Save all the words for later.

i hought about waiting but we've been talking for a month. can't wait to long

Been talking and hanging out with this girl.

It seems to be going great so tonight I'm going to tell her how I feel. I just hope I don't come off as to cheesy lol

I just plan on telling her I am interested in seeing where this continues going

Unless you have built up mutual attraction, telling her how you feel won't make a difference.

• Like 2
  • Author

We have been hanging out for the past few months and gone on a few dates

this was in person

my intention was letting her know i am interested in hr and getting to knoew her more an maybe something can develop in teh future

me: So I've been having a fun time hanging out and getting to know you and I'm interested in seeing if anything develops someehere down the line

her: umm ok

me:what?

her: im ok with what we got going on now

me: well em to

her: im sorry but the whole attachement thing>? yea I'm not doing that right now. I've just . I've been beaten, cheated on, Im just not ready for a relationship

me: i never said i wanted a relationship right now. I like being single. Are there times where i think it'd be nice to have a relationship? Yea but I couldn't do a fully commited relationship right now

her: that's what im saying. I like what we got going on. Like we are a couple without the title. We aren't required to keep tabs on each other

me: exactly. Like when you are here 2-3 a week, it's great

her: i mean im not saying i'm sleeping around cuz im not, you've been the only guy ive been with the past 5 months since i broke up with my ex

me: yea thats fine.i dont think i worded it right what I meant at first. Like if things keep going well maybe there will be interest on both sides to see if anything develops but yea i'm not saying we should try right now and when we both arent ready

her: yea thats fine. i mean i do have interest in you otherwise i wouldnt be seeing you as much as i do or any of that

so how did i do? did i blow it?

was it awful?

Seems fine. Reading the thread I thought you were going to profess your love to her which would be bad. You didn't do that, and left the ball in her court. I would have waited until she brought up the relationship talk tbh because she'll do that when she's ready to call this thing a relationship/couple. I'd just sit back and hope it develops into more over the next few months.

OP, I admire your boldness .... but she's not stupid, she KNOWS what you really meant and what you really want ...no matter how hard you tried to cover your ass after she told you she was happy with what you've got now.

Expect her to pull back now....start fading out.

She's just not that into it - into you. Sorry. :(

Once you opened that can of worms, you can't go back now.

Beginning of the end IMO.

Again, sorry.

You're her rebound and she likes you enough as a FWB - that's it.

From what she told you, she's damaged goods and I also believe using you so she has a free place to stay.

You have caught feelings for her, she sensed it with the drunk text to the friend (alcohol is a truth serum - true feelings and actions come out of people) and she now knows for sure with your admission during the discussion you had with her.

You can either continue as a FWB or tell her you can't see her anymore.

• Author

1) she hasnt pulled away at all. she is still acting the same

2)no way shes using me. it crossed my mind but whay did she want to hang out with me outside of my apartment. why clean my place for me with her money?!

That entire conversation was pointless and could end up making things awkward. It sounds like she sees you as something temporary until she meets another guy.

As I said, unless there is mutual attraction, it's pointless but perhaps a better word would be equal attraction. Also when anyone makes a serious statement and they get a response ''umm ok'' that translates to that person not really being bothered. It is a very dismissive response. Think about it. Just imagine the roles were reversed, would you reply with ''umm ok''?

Her second response that built on that previous lame one could be to draw attention away from that dismissive by using a fuller explanation. You then focus on the second response instead of the previous one. Her feelings for you are luke warm at best.

Edited by OnlyHonesty