How can I make my booty call more without scaring him away?

Amy Lyn

I've met a guy that works at a bar about 7 months ago. We went on a few dates and I was getting mixed signals from him at first so assumed he was a player (which I really don't think he is now that I've gotten to know him better). Because I assumed this right away, I sort of made him a booty call from the start, even though I actually did like him a lot. So about once a month we'd fool around (oral sex only), but we never had intercourse. He knows I'm a nice girl and I haven't slept with that many guys and he's always thought I'd get too attached if we actually had intercourse. Well, about a month ago, we finally "went all the way". Funny thing is that I've actually felt attached to him this whole time, but I've never express it. I still feel the same for him as I did before we had sex. I think he's probably aware of my feelings for him to some extent, but we've never talked about it. We don't talk much beyond hooking up, however, I notice he does express jealousy. Every time I talk to him he asks if I've been with anyone else or if I go out he asks who I went with. Also, when I see him at the bar and I'm ignoring him or talking to other guys, I can tell it bothers him.

I don't want to play games and pretend that I don't like him when I actually do, but on the same token, I don't want to tell him how I feel because it might entirely scare him off. I was reading that if you get feelings for a booty call, you should just play it cool, and see where it goes, but I don't know how much longer I could do that. I get very jealous myself when I see him talk to other girls. Should I just stop being with him and never express how I feel? Should I just play it cool and see where it goes? Or should I be up front and tell him that I'd actually like to date him? Also, do you think that if a guy has been "hooking" up with a girl for 7 months, he would eventually get feelings for her?

I really have no idea how he feels about me other than when he does express jealousy....which I know doesn't mean much. I just don't want to scare him off entirely, yet I'm not quite satisfied just being his booty call.

I know this sounds like a strange situation, but any suggestions?

I think it depends on the girl. Some girls I'll get attached to quickly, some girls I can hook up with time after time and never get attached to. So just because you guys have hooked up for 7 months, it could still probably go either way.

I will say, however, that I personally only feel jealousy over girls I have feelings for.

Well if its eating you up inside you should just take a chance and talk to him. If he is just looking for a booty-call and you scare him away that is probably better for you anyway since its not just a booty-call to you since you've developed feelings for him.

emotionsmessmeup

I am in the same boat..

except i havent done it yet

but do u know what happened on valentines...

He emailed me .. SUbject : "Happy valentines day!"

and guess what when i opened the email - it was empty! Thank goddddddddddddddddd.

that was so sweet

and I emailed back and said "Its offical you care"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww...shooooooooo shweet!

we didnt do it coz he thought I'll start getting tensed and take it all seriously..

but we talked about it last night and I told him right now I need something fun and hasslefree...

and I think we are ready to do it...

But keep giving him hints..:)

and u'll know deep in ur heart what this is about...

emotionsmessmeup

And he knows just what to say when..

he is so mature

he makes a serious moment light in 1 sec....

he is funny yet caring...