What if it's ALMOST perfect? And not simply perfect?

libran02

Would you be with someone who's almost perfect, but lacking in one single most important department of your partner criteria? Or would you give it up because you feel that it's going no-where, or rather, it's just in-between?

My partner, Capricorn, feels that about me. He's been trying to break this off, but it pains him and myself. There's a special emotional part which I am unable to fulfil. But that's not my fault, he says. It's his pride that prevents him from breaking down that wall.

Me, being a Libran, am indecisive. He has raised this a couple of times now and I know it's unhealthy for any relationship. But we just can't seem to give it up.

I suppose I need someone who believes in Astrology to give me some insight. Should we try, or should we end it? It has been 5 months, and we are almost perfect, except for the one single most important criteria which I can't seem to fulfill.

Libra with Capricorn

There is discipline and restriction with Capricorn. The Saturn of Capricorn blends with you Venus to symbolize responsibility. Capricorn affects that part of your solar horoscope associated with age, long-range planning, home and solidity.

With a Capricorn, you might feel confined. There is great emphasis on security. And if it is a home, a solid base, a familiar routine, which quells restlessness, then Capricorn is for you. But the two signs are different; not opposite, but different in the sense that where you seek beauty, Capricorn is after, prestige, standing, a final place to land. Capricorn could be your anchor. This is a port in the storm, or a mere weight, depending on the individual Capricorn and the individual Libra.

Listen, Libra: Capricorn does not provide a problem- free relationship for you. If you are not willing to settle down and to play for keeps, get out of the game. Saturn makes demands; this means that most of the concessions will be on your part. Know this and make adjustments. But if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

If you have reached basic security in your personal evolution, you have found the right person in Capricorn (depending, always, on the individual and complete horoscopes If it is further adventure you seek, you're probably not prepared for this relationship.

Capricorn helps you find permanent residence and build for the future. Capricorn aids in creating the proverbial nest egg, Libra and Capricorn are not well aspected, but nothing that we know of is perfect where human beings enter the picture.

On the positive side, your beautiful Venus and the stern but rewarding Saturn could make a go of it. The question is ... are you ready?

You shouldn't let stars and planets decide your love life. People are free to believe in whatever they want but do you really want to guide your life from what someone who never met you thinks you should do because of what month you were born? If a girl told me "I really love you, but the stars say were not right for eachother" I would run away as fast as possible.

LucreziaBorgia
Originally posted by libran02

He's been trying to break this off... There's a special emotional part which I am unable to fulfil.

That's all you need to be concerned with. It has nothing to do with astrology, it has to do with the fact that this guy is trying to break up with you because the relationship just isn't right for him. You might think you can fill that 'hole' inside him, but if he doesn't think you can - then there really isn't a lot of point behind trying so hard. You'll only fill that hole inside him if he wants you to, and he's telling you that you aren't the one who can do that for him.

It's not whether he is perfect or your perfect but whether your perfect for each other.

He doens't seem to think that you two are perfect for each other.