a big dilema

Wondering2much

Wondering2much

i'm NOT really an expert in guessing what other people have in mind. I'm very confused with this *lady* lately. Honestly, i don't know if she is interested in me or she simply wants to check me out or what.

In the end of weekday, I always play 1 or 2 games with my friends in a club. If i come earlier, i don't go straight to the club and usually stop by a martial art school and watch the class so that i don't wait so long for my friend. Of course, i don't bother anybody there.

There is a good looking lady comes to this martial art school. I have never talked to her in my life and didn't realize she goes there. Anyway,I seat down on the chair OUTSIDE of a school to watch the class when i come to this martial art school SOMETIMES.

when This *lady* arrived, she didn't go inside of school IMMEDIATELY but she looked at me from behind by walking up the door and *pretend* she forgets something and turn around and come back again BUT has nothing in her hand.

When i saw her do that the first time, i thought it was normal BUT i haven't gone to that MA school any more AFTER i noticed her doing *weird* stuffs.

since then, whenever she goes to this martial art school, she always stops and looks for me in the game club. She seats in her van and looks and moves on. I guess it is the way to make sure i'm in a game club.

When she looks at me, she looks at me from down to top with a small smile. I'm not sure if this smile is *fake* or what.???

when a girl is interested in you, she does thing like that to get your attention or what.?

please tell me what is in her mind.? is she ready to go out with me or what.?

thanks.

Wondering2much

finally, i receive somebody's response about my thread. let get back to the issue.

before i'm going to ask her out, i want to know that she *has* good intention FIRST.

based on what i see, she likes to play *hard to get* game with me. she wants to know me more BUT she sends a message that "i'm not interested in you" if you know what i mean.?

if a lady is interested in you, this is one of things she does to get *attention*.?

thank you.