If she touches you, holds eye contact, etc.......Its all bull****.

Crono69

My friend since the beginning of this year touches me alot. Taps my arm, pulls me, touches my hand, even tickeled my ear when I was sleeping. She seemed to have no problem being close to me even though she seems insecure. She even said so, she said "I never known a guy more insecure then me." cant remember what I said but I was just joking. Doesnt the touching mean she is attracted to you? What about eye contact? She is always looking into my eyes when we talk in class. When we hang out she puts on make up in front of me. Who is she putting it on for!? There is nobody at my house or in my car! Not me obviously! I asked her if she just wants to be friends and she said yea and shes not looking for a bf now. That is bull****! Why cant she just tell me im a good friend but Im too damn ugly she doesnt wanna be my Gf!? She did break up with her bf a month ago though, but she didnt like him so I dont think that is a good excuse. There must have been something I did to make her not want me. Do you think she finds me unattractive? Or maybe what Ive said to her? Do girls not like it when you dont make a move but say you want more? Maybe that was the problem? I said I wanted more, I didnt make a move on her. Do I still have a chance with her!?

I asked her if she just wants to be friends and she said yea and shes not looking for a bf now.

Right there buddy! maybe she said she wasn't looking for a BF because you said that. She was probably just trying to save face in front of you and just agreed with you so she wouldnt look stupid! She probably was interested in you now you just fat blew it. But then again you can just be a rebound person, someone to be there for her but not in an official BF title. Also it's not because your ugly, i doubt someone would be flirty with someone they dont find attractive, because i know for one thing I personally wouldnt flirt with someone i dont find attractive, or maybe just cuz im shallow. :laugh:

Honestly maybe she just wants you as a friend, it may have nothing to do with your appearance, ect. It could be that she sincerely doesn't want to date you or sincerely isn't interested in you in "that" way.

Maybe her telling she doesn't want a boyfriend right now is her polite way of letting you down easy so as to not lose your friendship?!?!

Would you still be willing to be her friend and hang out with her if she never had/has an interest in anything other than being your friend??

You sound like her comfort guy. Every girl has one.

The touching your arm and all that other stuff are good signs in general, but there are exceptions to every rule and those guidelines are generally in the context of a date. You sound like you're smack dab in the center of the friend zone.

FoShizzleMyNizzle

Dude, on the bright side. YOU LEARNED. Here are some secrets.... that women will not tell you and that women who read this very post will be shocked...

My friend since the beginning of this year touches me alot...

You were her "cuddle b!tch." Which is basically you get to touch, hug, talk about stuff... and get no sex from her.

You see bro, girls determine long before if they want to have a relationship with you, while on the guy side he determines long before if he wants to bang her. A woman can detect this a mile away. If the feeling isn't mutual, she will make you into her little cuddle b!tch or friend. You may think being a cuddle b!tch is better cause you get to touch or cuddle.. but bro, that is the worst position you can ever be cause you'll never get further than that.

She is always looking into my eyes when we talk in class...

Girls are experts at eye contact.

If they don't look at you, they don't like you/shy of you. TRUE. But girls can tell the difference between a guy who is looking into their souls or looking into their lust. Once a girl detects your eye pupils wanting lust, the game is over.

...and shes not looking for a bf now...

Yep, she doesn't like you that much.

Do I still have a chance with her!?

No. Move along...

• Author

Heres the story. I said I didnt want to go as "just friends" and she smiled and said "what?" and I said i meant nothing and she kept bugging me till she asked if I still wanted to go and I said yes. She called me 3 times once with her home phone when she NEVER calls me with her home phone. Always with her cell phone. Also she NEVER calls unless its for asking a ride or if I called and she didnt answer. but she called me that day the 2nd time saying "Hey, you finaly picked up." and we talked a little bit then planned it out and I asked her What about her minutes because she always will say "I gotta go because I dont want to waste my minutes." but she didnt seem to care this time. We didnt talk about "us" on the phone just about when we should go. She was asking ME the times we should go and all the other stuff. then another time before the movie and I said "When did we ever plan to go to the movies?" and she was like "What!?" I was joking. We watched the movie SHE wanted to watch (doesnt that clue her in that I just wanted to be with her?) Also she was gonna pay for her ticket but I said I would cause I dont want to look like a cheap bastard. Bought her food at wendys and I was broke so she bought me a soda for the movie and she gave me her popcorn (by throwing it at me...) Her sis. asked her if im her bitch and she said no. But I think its true. She always gets me to give her change even if I say no, she will go "Please...." "Please....." But then when I ask her for something like change for food she will go say no. Then I do her "please...." thing and she does but I feel like such a sucker for her. And dont tell me bull**** like she is doing this on purpose because we are both in highschool and I doubt she is plotting how to use and hurt me.

Anyways she KNEW how i wanted to go but she said we went as just friends because I said I didnt tell my friend who I went with. So I said is that it, you just want to be friends, then she said Yea, I dont want a bf now. Why would she ****ing lead me on like that? She said She thought she knew what I meant but because I didnt accually say it she didnt know. She wanted to HEAR me say it. I dont get her. Anyone know how I can change this situation in my favor?

Originally posted by Crono69

Anyone know how I can change this situation in my favor?

You can't. I don't see what is unclear about the situation. She told you where you stand with her.

• Author

Oh yea I asked her if she wanted to watch a movie tonight and she said "what do you mean?" and I said I wanted to watch Hitch and she said in a happy way "oh, Yea that looks like a funny movie. Oh I cant because my bros. bday party." And its true because she told me its his bday BEFORE I asked her if she wanted to go. So I askedher if she did wanna watch it and she said yea. Dont know if she meant with me but.. Btw she keeps giving me dirty looks and saying I think she is stupid when I never say she is and when I act like she is I dont mean it. I think she is pushing me away now! She said she does this to everyone even her family members but she never did this when I 1st met her. So either she does this to people she is close with or she is seeing me in adiff way cause she knows I like her and is trying to push me away. I said If youre trying to get me to leave then I will and she said she is not trying to do that. I tried to clear things up like saying "I thought this is what you wanted." For us to be together and crap because she is around me alot at school and doesnt want me to drop out because she will be alone. And I told her its not like i was trying to get in her pants from the beginning because I didnt even make any moves on her while we watched the movie. Maybe thats the problem? I didnt show her I liked her but I told her. I dont know, im confused. She also said if she saw her ex again shed get back together with him because they were together for 3 years and they broke up cause she had to move. But we have like everything in common! She said if she really clicked with a guy and had alot in common then shed get with im. HELLO!? Thats me! WTF!!??!!?? Is shesaying she wouldget with her ex to make me jealous or is she ****ing serious? She is so confusing! I need help to get things in my favor so I have control over this. What should I do?

Originally posted by Crono69

I didnt even make any moves on her while we watched the movie. Maybe thats the problem?

Yes. Try kissing her. If she kisses you back, you're good to go. If she pulls away, none of this other stuff means anything.

(My money says she pulls away, but give it a shot.)