Dates on a strict budget?

Kuchi2

Boyfriend and I are both homeowners and single parents, so we have alot of financial responsibilities. It has come to a point where we realize that we can't be going out all the time on dates and spending money. In the 3 months of dating, we have spent alot of time together and gotten very close. But, sometimes we will only see each other during the weekends, and we will spend time with the kids, the family, friends or running around doing errands.

What would anyone recommend we can do that it's low cost or no cost for dates? What do other couples do on a strict budget? Lately I have been feeling that we are not spending enough quality time alone. We're either with family or running errands. We spoke about this recently, and we're just in a tight budget where we can't always get out of the house without spending some money. And we're saving and planning for a trip in the next couple of months, so we are trying not to spend as much.

Boyfriend and I are both homeowners and single parents, so we have alot of financial responsibilities. It has come to a point where we realize that we can't be going out all the time on dates and spending money. In the 3 months of dating, we have spent alot of time together and gotten very close. But, sometimes we will only see each other during the weekends, and we will spend time with the kids, the family, friends or running around doing errands.

What would anyone recommend we can do that it's low cost or no cost for dates? What do other couples do on a strict budget? Lately I have been feeling that we are not spending enough quality time alone. We're either with family or running errands. We spoke about this recently, and we're just in a tight budget where we can't always get out of the house without spending some money. And we're saving and planning for a trip in the next couple of months, so we are trying not to spend as much.

Alternate getting the kids looked after and stay at each others places for a cooked dinner and a movie/ Game of Thrones marathon/whatever floats your boat.

• Author
Alternate getting the kids looked after and stay at each others places for a cooked dinner and a movie/ Game of Thrones marathon/whatever floats your boat.

Our Game of Throne binge watching usually is always right before bedtime, after the hanky panky, and I'm knocked out right after lol. But thanks for the advice!

Most cities offer free museum days. Also, see if you have Goldstar-dot-com in your city; it is a service that offers last-minute, budget tickets to local plays, concerts, and performances.