Perfect Valentines Day for a Guy....Ideas?

bubblygrl5

Hi everyone,

Just looking for some sweet/thoughful/nice ideas for the big day. My bf and I were planning on celebrating V-DAY this weekend with a trip somewhere, but it turns out that I have to go out of town til Sunday night. I want to do something nice for him/us on Monday night. I get home around 5, and he gets home around 7-7:30, so I want to do something very romantic at home - just to show him that I appreciate and love him alot. Any food ideas or ways to make my dinner for 2 extra romantic? Guys, what would make you say wow...that was so thoughtful?

Thanks! Bubblygrl

Yup...my thoughts exactly...no need to make it complex because men are actually very simple creatures. Look good for him, feed him, and then do for him what only you can.

I think the best way to make it great for him would be for YOU to take the day getting a massage, manicure, pedicure, etc. and then reading some sexy novels - whatever makes you feel relaxed, gorgeous, and desirable.

Yup...my thoughts exactly...no need to make it complex because men are actually very simple creatures. Look good for him, feed him, and then do for him what only you can.

I think the best way to make it great for him would be for YOU to take the day getting a massage, manicure, pedicure, etc. and then reading some sexy novels - whatever makes you feel relaxed, gorgeous, and desirable.

Lauren is writing me a song (she's in show choir) and she's doing something else I think, but I don't know what.

I agree with the other people, cook him a nice meal.

• Author
Originally posted by Sukotto

His favourite meal and you well dressed and then fulfill a fantasy in the bedroom? :D

Oooh...sounds romantic! All he knows is that he is supposed to meet me after work....so I'm excited too! Should be fun....

I'm not the greatest cook...but I know what his favorite take out dish/dishes are....is takeout going to be the kiss of death? Does cooking it myself make all the difference?

Bubbly

Well cooking it yourself shows that you love him so much that your going to make the effort to cook him dinner even if your bad at it, could you maybe enlist the help of someone thats a better cook? Or even have a practice tomorrow and Sunday so you get it right.

Though takeout is always an emergency option.

FoShizzleMyNizzle
Originally posted by SoleMate

I hope other women get the hint. Women, men only need very simple things: Sex, Your Trust, and Food.

And those three things.. then settle down to more complicated subdivisions.. as in.. How much sex he wants, what kind of sex he wants, and is he a picky fancy eater or is he one of those simple gimme a steak kinda guys.

Yeah I didn't make it clear that most guys will appreciate simple gestures and large extravagant gestures exactly the same. We'll be as happy with a steak as we would be with a 4 course thai meal you spent 5 hours preparing.

Most guys would probably be happy with some extra special sex thats usually reserved for birthdays, candles, massage oil, chocolate covered strawberries and whipped cream.

• Author
Originally posted by Sukotto

Yeah I didn't make it clear that most guys will appreciate simple gestures and large extravagant gestures exactly the same. We'll be as happy with a steak as we would be with a 4 course thai meal you spent 5 hours preparing.

Most guys would probably be happy with some extra special sex thats usually reserved for birthdays, candles, massage oil, chocolate covered strawberries and whipped cream.

Okay, so takeout it is! :) I love him enough to cook...but unfortunately just do not have enough time for that on Monday. He loves sushi, thai, and indian food. I can't decide...

Bubbly

Indian isn't good for romance, especially when it gives you bad gas.

Sushi could possible make him unwell if badly prepared.

So Thai is the safe bet I think.