He went without me

TexasAggieGirl

TexasAggieGirl

So my boyfriend and I were out with a group of friends/coworkers last night drinking and it came up that some were going out tonight as well. My boyfriend asked while we were there if I wanted to go and I said maybe then said yes. I got off later than he did today and discovered that he had gone and met them already. He had not mentioned it or said he was going. I texted and asked if he did not remember asking last night. He just texted me and said he didn't remember asking me and then said they had wanted to go while I was still at work.

I don't know if I should be as upset as I feel or not?

I'd say it's still a bit too early to tell. I'm curious to know if he really forgot or is just saying that. Was he drunk when he asked you last night?

Also, if they wanted to go while you're still working, is there any reason you can't meet up with them now? Do you work together or something? Just go now.

• Like 1

I'd be upset. That was rude. However, I'd show up, have fun & talk to him about his callousness tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Author
TexasAggieGirl

He had a few beers but did not appear drunk at the time, I have been contemplating that as well. And to answer your other question we do work together.