best dating apps/sites?

tuxedo cat

How would you rank and compare the different dating apps/sites in terms of success finding quality partners?

Right now I have:

Tinder

OKCupid

Bumble

Coffee Meets Bagel

So far I've met three guys off OKCupid (all extreme duds), one off Tinder (he has some hangups but I like him), and just downloaded the other two.

So far my vague impressions are

Tinder - Everyone's on it so it's sort of a free for all. Lots of guys looking for hookups but I've heard you can also find love if you know how to weed.

OKCupid - I get the impression the guys on here are a little weird/loserly and submissive based on my own experiences, and not that serious about dating either.

Bumble - no clue

Coffee Meets Bagel - My sister in law highly recommended it and said a few of her friends met their husbands on there.

Match.com - Never used it but I've heard it's more serious but also more conservative.

EHarmony - Seems to be very Christian?

I used Match and eHarmony. eH was not Christian or religious in any way...you may be thinking of Christian Mingle? Match was also not conservative. There seemed to be the most people on Match. So, there are way more men to chose from but also more men to weed out. I met my current bf through Match.

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, how do you define conservative?

The best sites and apps will vary by where you live, what criteria you use to define a "good" match, and in some cases, age.

Don't forget Badoo.. there's a lot of cool people in there. Those who like travelling.

I met two guys off Match. They seemed more serious than others.

All the best! :bunny: