Inviting friend on our fourth meet, possible friend zoning?

ramboparrot

Been on a three dates, one going over to her place where we kissed and cuddled. She initiates text with me 8 times out of 10 and always asks me questions

Earlier in the week I told her we'd be meeting at our usual place at 5 on Sunday, although looking back she didn't confirm that and just replied to my joke, so I text her on the morning of the proposed date..

Me - See you later on ninja

Girl - What time and where?

Girl - :o I didn't know that we were going out today! Sorry

Me - How does 7 sound at (place)? If you're still free

Girl - I finish at 9 coz I'm doing the shift of one friend

Me - See you at half 9, if it isn't too late

Girl - We could go to (club) to have a few drinks!

Girl - My friend is coming as well

Me - Ok trouble, see you then

We got really close over at her place and she has been calling me babe lately, supported me when my dad was ill this week.

Is this her friend zoning me? Our last date was two weeks ago and I'm wondering if 1) she'd rather not let it go a third week without seeing me due to our busy schedules or 2) wants to introduce me to her friend/social circle or 3) just sees me as a friend?

Edited by ramboparrot
Been on a three dates, one going over to her place where we kissed and cuddled. She initiates text with me 8 times out of 10 and always asks me questions

Earlier in the week I told her we'd be meeting at our usual place at 5 on Sunday, although looking back she didn't confirm that and just replied to my joke, so I text her on the morning of the proposed date..

Me - See you later on ninja

Girl - What time and where?

Girl - :o I didn't know that we were going out today! Sorry

Me - How does 7 sound at (place)? If you're still free

Girl - I finish at 9 coz I'm doing the shift of one friend

Me - See you at half 9, if it isn't too late

Girl - We could go to (club) to have a few drinks!

Girl - My friend is coming as well

Me - Ok trouble, see you then

We got really close over at her place and she has been calling me babe lately, supported me when my dad was ill this week.

Is this her friend zoning me? Our last date was two weeks ago and I'm wondering if 1) she'd rather not let it go a third week without seeing me due to our busy schedules or 2) wants to introduce me to her friend/social circle or 3) just sees me as a friend?

There's many missing pieces of evidence that could conclude either one of those 3 answers. Based on last time you saw her and her using "babe" as a pronoun for you, contacting you first more, I'd say it's her wanting to show off her boyfriend to her friends. But hard to say because one other piece of the puzzle could change the odds.

• Author
There's many missing pieces of evidence that could conclude either one of those 3 answers. Based on last time you saw her and her using "babe" as a pronoun for you, contacting you first more, I'd say it's her wanting to show off her boyfriend to her friends. But hard to say because one other piece of the puzzle could change the odds.

We haven't discussed exclusivity as I've always been told to let the girl bring it up first. If you have any questions or evidence that you need from me to give a better answer, then I'll fire away

What??? really??? It's the other way around bro. My god the site is full of threads of women/girls asking "Why hasn't brought up exclusivity? Should I be worried? Am I wasting my time?" man up and ask her!