Wearing high heels.....

Lily blue

I have a quite a few high heels. Sandals, pumps, boots and all but since I met my boy friend I only worn one time and never worn again.

Most of my heels are 3.5" high and up

I like to wear it but I feel uncomfortable because if I wear it, make him shorter than me.

I went to his Christmas party (very formal) and I wore 5 inch heels with very long evening gown.

I am 5"6 and add 5" high heels.....that make me really tall not to mention I am being Asian too....people were look shock at the party how tall I was.....I was tallest women at the party among 300 people. They all wearing heels too.

And he is 5"8

He don't say anything and I wore high heels at home few times and he like it but not sure in public...

Do you guys like your girlfriend is look taller than you or make you feel uncomfortable?

fitnessfan365

It doesn't sound like he cares in all honesty.

But if it bothers you, why not just buy a few 2-3in heels that you save for when you're with him? That would probably put you at ease a bit more.

I see lots of flip flops in ur future.

:D

• Like 1

5" inch heels are just silly IMO.

That said, my mom was taller than my dad flat foot but loved high heels. Never seemed to bother me.

I'm 5'7 and DH is 5'9. I wear 3.5 inch heels all the time. Doesn't bother either of us. I do avoid platforms of 4" or more around him but may still wear them to work or out if he's not going to be there.

Both of you be confident in who you are not what you look like.

• Author

Thank you everyone.

I only have 1 pairs that are 5 inch high....I wore 5 inch one to party because the gown I bought was really long even with 5 inch heels, it was dragging on the floor.....very pretty red gown thought...lol

He did mentioned that I reminded him of movie pretty woman with red dress....

And he did bought me a matching expensive necklaces and earring to go with the dress too

Anyway, I guess if he don't say nothing I guess it's ok....I shouldn't feel too uneasy...

• Like 1

Wearing high heels?

Ha, ha, yes please.

I recall, many years ago, when Keith and Nicole first got together and I'd see them occasionally at music-related stuff, I thought, wow, she towers over him. And, yup, she'd wear heels too, and tower even more. It kinda grew on me, to the point where I paid attention to tall women in a way I'd never done before. Heh, thanks Nicole :D

One lady I dated in the distant past was 5'8" and she'd sometimes wear heels and we were eye to eye but I never gave that kind of stuff a second thought back then, as a sexual or dating preference or inhibition. I'd probably think it a bit more hot today. I recall, back when married, my exW, who was short, would wear heels sometimes and, for no apparent reason, it was markedly more stimulating kissing her when she was taller. Still haven't figured that out. Oh, well!

IMO, don't sweat it. Enjoy your time together.

Pretty much everyone will be able to calculate your real height in relation to his.

Heels are hot and I hope you'll always wear them, but not at the beach

i'm 5'11" and most of my girlfriends wore 4" heels from time to time. I never had a problem. BTW I have a very strong fetish for women's feet and their high heeled shoes.

hmm I don't know why OP is worried because 5'6 is not considered tall, is it? I thought you'd have to be 5'7 above to be tall?

5'8 is a bit short for a man though

Don't worry about it. Most decent guys are not insecure about their height and would love being with a tall beauty.

One of my best friends is 5'6. His wife is 5'8. He still loves her in heels. They do nice things for women's legs.

Don't worry about it. Most decent guys are not insecure about their height and would love being with a tall beauty.

most women would prefer to be with a taller man

• Author

No 5"6 is not tall but I was talking about with high heels...with high heels I look very tall.

For a Korean, I m pretty tall. Most Korean women are about 5"2 to 5"4 unless you are models or beauty pageant or basketball player...

So with 5" heels, that make me 5"11

I use to like tall man and my Ex is 6"2 but he wasn't useful at all. I did most things around the house cutting fire woods, mowing grass, fixing furniture and around the house....and he was very tall and had very small penis.

My boyfriend is shorter but oposite from my Ex in everything.

And I like shorter guys now. Short guys have much better packages.....not only talking about penis size but because they are shooter they work harder and try harder in everything....in my opinions.

High heels are unhealthy for your entire body. Humans were not designed to wear them. Long-term wearing of high heels can lead to permanent skeletal deformation. If you begin to suffer from any kind of muscular-skeletal pain, it may help by just taking your high heels off.

..and of course you can injure yourself from falling over...

I'm short. As in 5'6", short. Pretty much every woman is taller than me in heels. I happen to love tall women and have dated women much taller than me. I also happen to have a serious heels fetish (even in bed). I prefer her to wear heels when we go out and I'm not ashamed or bothered by her being taller.

With that said, five inch heels is a bit much.

I'm 5'6 and my Boyfriend is 5'7. Before I got with him smaller men were a real deal breaker (I love it when guys tower over me, makes me feel safe). But I obviously looked past that when I was in love with him (and I love him even more for his height).

But I still feel uneasy wearing heels around him of any type, it makes me feel manly to be taller than him and freaks me out. So I rarely do it but thankfully before I met him I never really wore them anyway unless I was going to a fancy event.

In my opinion 5'6 is tall for a girl. I tower over most of my other female friends (with very few being the same height as me), and I get many compliments on my height saying I don't even need heels with how tall I am etc.

But to be honest, the most important thing is my boyfriend doesn't mind. He doesn't care if I'm smaller or taller, and it seems like yours doesn't either. I've been trying to get over my little fear of wearing heels around him, and you should as well. Because who cares? Aslong as you two love eachother

5" inch heels are just silly IMO.

LOL. Not when you're only 5 feet tall and your hubby loves them as part of an outfit you wear just for him at home. :p

• Like 1
Thank you everyone.

I only have 1 pairs that are 5 inch high....I wore 5 inch one to party because the gown I bought was really long even with 5 inch heels, it was dragging on the floor.....very pretty red gown thought...lol

He did mentioned that I reminded him of movie pretty woman with red dress....

And he did bought me a matching expensive necklaces and earring to go with the dress too

Anyway, I guess if he don't say nothing I guess it's ok....I shouldn't feel too uneasy...

Lily

I would say that your other half is proud of you in and out of your heals.

Wear them with pride as he certainly is proud to have you by his side!

I use to like tall man and my Ex is 6"2 but he wasn't useful at all. I did most things around the house cutting fire woods, mowing grass, fixing furniture and around the house....and he was very tall and had very small penis.

My boyfriend is shorter but opposite from my Ex in everything.

And I like shorter guys now. Short guys have much better packages.....not only talking about penis size but because they are shooter they work harder and try harder in everything....in my opinions.

Funny, I was once looking amongst Asian women for just such a lady. A regular and exclusive relationship of sorts but not quite a 50-50 equality to complicate everything. More of a voluntary servant with benefits feel to it.