Possible interest from new coworker, text interpretation needed!

MissingMyHubby

MissingMyHubby

A new girl started working at the place im at a month ago. I instantly was attracted to her. We've already hung out outside of work probably a dozen times, either smoking in my car and / or drinking, going to the bars and playing pool, or going on quick hikes. We usually hang out on average 2-3 hours. Not a whole lot of body contact or kino, but definitely a lot of hair playing from her, eye contact, laughing,. I always make sure to hug her bye. Nothing else has happened yet and im worried I might get tossed into the friendsone.

3 texts from her have me baffled:

1. "we still haven't gotten wasted together, this friendship is lacking." (the fact she said friend has me concerned.)

2. "you're too much, what am I gonna do with you" (in response to myself acting a bit foolish while tipsy)

3. "that's alright, I'll take U the way U are, no fixing required." (I was being self deprecating jokingly and she said that.)

I'm not sure if she wants to jump my bones or im in the friendzone. she does have poor self esteem and very limited bf experience, apparently hates sex , but I'm having a hard time getting a read on her.

Just cut all the friendship crap out then and ask her on a date if she accepts you have your answer she likes you, if she declines you can stop wasting your time on trying to make something out of it, its a win/win if you look at it positively.

I'm having a hard time getting a read on her.

You make a move and see what happens. That's you get a read on her.

Sure there's risk, but no risk = no answer.

Nothing big, just kino a little bit longer than you have been, lean in and see how she responds. It make a few tries, but so long she keeps "letting" you try, you're in. Keep at it.

• Author
MissingMyHubby

Today she got a couple teeth pulled and in the midst of telling me about it, she's like "the guys who extracted my teeth were sooo hott."

I hate it when girls do that. now I'm pretty confident im in the friendzone, I just responded with "lol" but maybe I should tell her when she goes back to ask them out.

Just cut all the friendship crap out then and ask her on a date if she accepts you have your answer she likes you, if she declines you can stop wasting your time on trying to make something out of it, its a win/win if you look at it positively.

• Author
MissingMyHubby

No word on the fact she's calling her dentists hot? I'm a bit put off but not much I can do. Either I'm "one of the gals" or she's trying to get a reaction. have no idea so I'm just ignoring her

Edited by MissingMyHubby
spelling
Versacehottie
A new girl started working at the place im at a month ago. I instantly was attracted to her. We've already hung out outside of work probably a dozen times, either smoking in my car and / or drinking, going to the bars and playing pool, or going on quick hikes. We usually hang out on average 2-3 hours. Not a whole lot of body contact or kino, but definitely a lot of hair playing from her, eye contact, laughing,. I always make sure to hug her bye. Nothing else has happened yet and im worried I might get tossed into the friendsone.

3 texts from her have me baffled:

1. "we still haven't gotten wasted together, this friendship is lacking." (the fact she said friend has me concerned.)

2. "you're too much, what am I gonna do with you" (in response to myself acting a bit foolish while tipsy)

3. "that's alright, I'll take U the way U are, no fixing required." (I was being self deprecating jokingly and she said that.)

I'm not sure if she wants to jump my bones or im in the friendzone. she does have poor self esteem and very limited bf experience, apparently hates sex , but I'm having a hard time getting a read on her.

I think it's obvious she likes you as more than a friend. The only part that has me confused overall is that she "apparently hates sex". Huh? How did this come up and then if she meant that literally, why do you want to go there with her?

Versacehottie
Today she got a couple teeth pulled and in the midst of telling me about it, she's like "the guys who extracted my teeth were sooo hott."

I hate it when girls do that. now I'm pretty confident im in the friendzone, I just responded with "lol" but maybe I should tell her when she goes back to ask them out.

Sounds immature. Possibly a little trashy

• Like 2
  • Author
MissingMyHubby

the topic of "hating sex" came up because she has only had 1 serious bf (she's 26) and she hates the guys guts now. but she has had half a dozen "partners" and said all the guys benefited from her but she got the raw end of the stick, meaning her needs weren't fulfilled. she even said she hates giving or receiving oral. I told her that no guy has cared enough to try the million different ways there are to possibly please you, and thus you are left with a bitter taste in your mouth (no pun intended).

yes she is a lil bit trashy lol

• Author
MissingMyHubby

...or maybe I'm over analyzing and she told me she hates sexual acts to keep me in check or going down that path. she's very hard to read

Versacehottie

hmmmmm, if you guys work together, maybe just leaving it alone. I'm getting a drama vibe from her. But yes I think she likes you--although I can see the whole thing blowing up in your face. If you work together it just isn't worth it.

Versacehottie
care to elaborate the "blowing up in my face part?" lol

Well first of all she speaks very badly about an ex-bf (to you who she presumably likes) thus she has bad judgement. First if she is trying to make a good impression on you that's a fail. Second it lets you know the types of things that will go down and how she will handle if anything goes sour between you two. She is immature in her interactions. Work romances are hard enough. Add immaturity into the mix and you are playing with fire. Immature people get upset about dumb things, are irrational and have knee jerk reactions. If you are involved with her, this will affect you.

Lastly, pretty amazing that through a couple of your posts I could pick up on the fact that she was trashy, right? Trashy people love drama it's in their DNA. Even with the way she has approached you: it's hot and cold, vague and immature but no subtlety or appropriate directness. Already games. Other than the fact that she is right there, there is not much that seems truly sexy about her. Unless it ends up working out (lots of dating doesn't), the risk seems greater than the reward. She doesn't sound like someone who will leave that stuff private or not cause you problems at work.

• Like 2

"Apparently hates sex" is a deal breaker for most guys. So why are you worried if you're friend zoned?