Female friend suddenly wants me now that I am dating someone else???

leafguy

Hey guys / girls, wrote a while back about a friend that I hooked up with who said she "wanted to try things." Long story short, I ended up giving up on her a few weeks after it happened due to her basically shutting down and not responding to me about anything.

I ended up meeting another girl shortly after and we have been dating a month and made it "official" as of last night. Things have been going great First thing this morning, this friend who has been MIA for almost 2 months goes nuts on me on how I hurt her and that she wants to try things.

I politely declined and basically got called everything in the book and then some. So question...why is it that she suddenly shows up again? Is it strictly because I gave her attention before and now that she sees me giving it to someone else she is jealous? Or is it a case of wanting what you can't have?

I really don't care either way now as far as she goes...blocked her just about every where as I don't need the drama. I am just more curious on what goes on in a female mind in this situation as it seems to be fairly common.

Why is it that when she has a guy's attention, she rejects it or doesn't care, but as soon as she loses it, its all of a sudden she needs it?

Women are weird bro. You did the right thing letting her go. She sounds full of drama and uncertainty. I've been in situations like this. It's almost as if by asking about a relationship these days, some women feel like you just asked to shackle them to a post in a dark room and sign away their freedom. When you walk away then they have the "Oh sh*t" moment.

I'm sure this girl is probably going to tell her girlfriends about how you guys hooked up and then you moved on to the next girl without giving her a chance given her response. I think you did the right thing though. Enjoy your new relationship and let her wallow in her own thoughts.

• Like 1

This one is a weird.

Whenever I hooked up with a woman friend we ended up dating.

Whenever a woman friend wanted to date and I tried dating her she would string me along and waste my time or just disappear. Because she had other guys she was talking to and backburnered me assuming I'd just wait around.

But same as you, when I didn't they went ballistic.

Guess what as you have learned women who act that way have issues and are not stable so blocking her was the right thing to do.

• Like 2

The girl had her chance with you and more than likely her other prospects did not pan out and once she heard about your new relationship, it was a blow to her ego.

Two months MIA and all of a sudden she wants you back? Classic case of wanting something you can't have. This girl is over the top. Just hope she doesn' approach or contact your new girl somehow just to cause trouble.

• Like 1
The girl had her chance with you and more than likely her other prospects did not pan out and once she heard about your new relationship, it was a blow to her ego.

Two months MIA and all of a sudden she wants you back? Classic case of wanting something you can't have. This girl is over the top. Just hope she doesn' approach or contact your new girl somehow just to cause trouble.

Yep.

i don't think it's a coincidence that the female friends i ended up dating just ended up jumping my bones while the one's who said they wanted to date ended up dangling that sex carrot in front of me.

it's also no coincidence that those very same female friends decided they wanted to "date" after they found out another women was interested in me.

If this chick approaches his new girl all OP needs to say is "we were friends, she wanted to date then pulled away & disappeared on me & I wasn't going to chase"

Its honest without getting into the gory details & drama she generated and also lets the current girl know you won't tolerate nonsense.

• Author

Thx for the replies everyone.

I have told the new girl about the hook up a few weeks before we starting dating and it was because I liked her hoping for more at the time.

I hope she has enough dignity not to mess with this as she did have her chance, although judging by the way things went down she doesn't see it that way now that the one guy she could have had all along doesn't want hwr anymore.

I figured. it was just a classic caae of wanting what you cant have when you could have had it earlier.

• Like 1