dating apps?

lookin ahead

One of my friends found out her boyfriend cheated (he told her) because as he states "He needed attention" anyway they broke it off and she went on these dating apps and has gone on a few dates and is dying for me to do it. I just don't know how i feel about these dating apps, it is kind of scary to me because i am so shy and all.

Have anyone used any dating apps, if so how have your dates been and did you find any keepers?

If you are looking for hook ups, tinder,okcupid,pof,happn.

If you are looking for relationship match,hinge,bumble.

My sister met her fiance on PoF, my brother met his wife on OkCupid, friend from college met her husband on PoF; my best friend met his gf on Hinge.

I am dating and using the apps. Its more people to weed out, but gives you a wider range of selection of people whom you may never have met before.

Some common complaint most guys will love you and leave them; but I have seen it on both sides of the fence. Its the risk when it comes to dating.

GL, and get over it... 10 years ago it was really taboo. Just don't give out your number until after the first date. Exchange e-mail or facebook.. and start there.

• Like 1

Tinder.. met one long term bf, current guy, and about 3 other guys who were cool but just didnt work out. Other friends met significant partners on Tinder as well. All dating is a numbers game use online dating as one of the avenues and just keep your eyes open to all other options....doing things you enjoy and meeting ppl with common interests.

• Author

i don't know it seems intimidating, i don't have facebook and don't want to get it you need FB for tinder and some other ones otherwise you cant sign up. Any good dating apps not requiring fb? Also, how do you know they aren't still active on the app after you get into a relationship?

I guess it is a nice way on meeting new people to hang out with

i don't know it seems intimidating, i don't have facebook and don't want to get it you need FB for tinder and some other ones otherwise you cant sign up. Any good dating apps not requiring fb? Also, how do you know they aren't still active on the app after you get into a relationship?

I guess it is a nice way on meeting new people to hang out with

you can create a Facebook account soley for Tinder. I know ppl who have done that. I guess or sign up with match or ok cupid and just use the apps and not the site.

On Tinder once I met someone I typically deleted them bc whether they were active or not wasn't any of my business. Or if it is an established relationship you could just ask. Current guy told me he had deleted his app days before I had told him I had deleted mine. I know it's hard but that isn't something I would get hung up on. Just date establish a connection first.