i wanna scream out louddddddddd

Anna Nguyen

the story is too long and i'm not a good writer. So let's start at the ending: i thought he was deeply in love with me but he was not. i'm just a part of his girl collection. But i thought he was the man of my life (he flew half way around the world for me, almost burnt into tear when we argued. Turns out it simply means he has lots of money, not that he loves me) and i have loved him with all my heart, which is now shattered into pieces.

In short, i met an ******* and ended up getting hurt very bad.

It's been a month since i blocked him. I think i get back with my life. I think i'm a very strong, energetic girl but only in daytime.....At night, the memories come back and haunt me. And i cant fall asleep till 2am

Insomnia is killing me!!! i listen to sad songs and cry every night. Thinking crying may make me feel better. I dont cry much these days but my mind can never feel the peace at night. Damnnnnnnnn it!

he s in us and i'm in viet nam. If only i see him again, i would punch him in the face. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

My dears all over the world, help me revenge!!! should i post his fb link here? just kidding.... (see? i'm losin my mind at night!!!)

Revenge won't make you feel better. Do you have any night-time hobbies you can partake in? I've found that the best way to deal with these situations is to distract myself. Perhaps late night TV or some books will help.

Break ups hurt. Especially when you find out the person has been toying with you...

Do things you enjoy and eventually you will feel better. My friend gave me some good advice on this sort of thing.... If you don't like what you are doing simply make the decision to do something else, go outside make new friends, learn about something new, and eventually you won't be depressed anymore you'll be too into the new thing.

Revenge is not what you want. Peace of mind is what you want. As long as you're spending your time trying to plot revenge, you will never have peace of mind.

I see no reason why you'd want to get someone back who has hurt you except to play games. This isn't the time for playing games. You need to get a grip on yourself so you can move past this. If crying makes you feel better, then cry it all out. Eventually, you will get tired of crying and be ready to move on. That is the nature of break ups. They're never unpleasant, but they can be worked through and gotten through if you let go of trying to make the other do what you want them to do.