Ex sabotaging, over new girl

XianErick

Hey folks,

My ex seems to be harassing my new girlfriend. The ex has been out of my life for about 3 months after she left me for someone new. I'm very happy with my new found relationship.

Every now and then she logs on to Facebook and starts attacking her actions. They were friends ages ago and hadn't spoken for years, until we started seeing each other. I'm worried she will leave me in order to stop putting up with this.

That's what happened the first time she messaged my new girl, she broke me off, only to call me apologizing later that day. Now it's been a month and my ex continues to probe for information, stalking me on social media, and I'm just here worried sick of losing this girl.

I don't understand my ex's motive. For me to stay single, she has a boyfriend and I don't think he'd appreciate her behavior either.She should not be a factor in my love life anymore. I don't know what I can do to secure the situation.

My current girlfriend doesn't want me to get involved. She'd rather tell my ex what she wants to hear and go on dating me "drama free." Any advice I'd appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

TL;DR meddling ex is threatening my current relationship.

acrosstheuniverse

Sorry but what's stopping you and your girlfriend from blocking ex on social media, phone, calling, everything?

Stop trying to analyse her actions. All they mean is she's immature and addicted to drama, probably jealous you're moving on. Block her and move on!

• Like 2
GettingWiser

Agree with Marc.

Try and be civil but is she doesn't listen just block her.

If she keeps on at it then inform the BF.

Just keep the new interest informed of your actions.

Why don't you have your ex on block so she can't contact you all?

I don't get why some people feel that they just can't block ex's because what? They're poor little feelers might get hurt? So what? She's an ex---which means what goes on in your life is no longer her concern and you need to tell her that. If you won't, then copy and paste this from me: "You left; you lose; you no longer matter. Go away and stay away. Forever. Bye!"

And tell her boyfriend to come get his girl.

It's not like he doesn't know that he could block her and end this problem immediately with the click of a mouse.

He doesn't have the ex on block because he enjoys the drama.

• Like 1
It's not like he doesn't know that he could block her and end this problem immediately with the click of a mouse.

He doesn't have the ex on block because he enjoys the drama.

I was thinking the same thing. Or he likes the ex's attention because he's still butt hurt over the breakup.

• Like 1