Why are men today so forward with sex. Into a new guy and he exudes sex appeal but...

Celeste.Carol

Celeste.Carol

Thankfully I am over the guy who drove me crazy a bit. I had to squash that for my sanity's sake.

He has to use glib, fake charm, and love bombing to get his supply. Talking finally to a guy who is different then this. He is successful, but also ex boxing champion, sexy as hell, muscles good bod, bad boy looks, and does not need to do a thing but, Yo, and he will get sex.

He wants to spoil me and take me to dinner, but already spoke of sex. When I asked what he liked, he made a list and lots of sex was an item. When I questioned it, he I love sex and am very sexual.

!!!? Errrrrr. I keep meeting the ones that are making the others so boring. It seems all is about sex today.

• Like 1
GorillaTheater
When I asked what he liked, he made a list and lots of sex was an item. When I questioned it, he I love sex and am very sexual.

Okay, I've been out of the game a long time, so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but what I see here is you asking a question, and him honestly answering. I can relate; I love sex, too.

Just for context, what were some of the other things he mentioned?

• Like 1
  • Author
Celeste.Carol
Okay, I've been out of the game a long time, so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but what I see here is you asking a question, and him honestly answering. I can relate; I love sex, too.

Just for context, what were some of the other things he mentioned?

Fast cars (he has the luxury hot rods) I have one and like this too.

Shooting.

Racing.

Etc.

He kinda sounds dangerous. Ha ha.

GorillaTheater
Fast cars (he has the luxury hot rods) I have one and like this too.

Shooting.

Racing.

Etc.

He kinda sounds dangerous. Ha ha.

:)

Sounds like you're into him. I'm not sure there's a problem.

Just take things at whatever pace you're comfortable with.

• Like 1
JasmineJones

How long had you been dating him when he gave you a list of his sexual interests? It sounds a bit inappropriate....

• Author
Celeste.Carol
How long had you been dating him when he gave you a list of his sexual interests? It sounds a bit inappropriate....

We have only recently been communicating. His first message was let me take you to dinner, I will spoil you and you can spoil me. I asked what he meant by 'spoil.' He then wrote I will take you shopping. I replied, shopping?, I can shop for myself.

Today I asked what were his interests and 'lots of sex,' was in the list.

I have been noticing a trend with men lately that sex is mentioned very quickly.

His last text was, "Are we having dinner and sex next week?" I told him THAT will not be happening and could he respect that and he said Ok.

JasmineJones
We have only recently been communicating. His first message was let me take you to dinner, I will spoil you and you can spoil me. I asked what he meant by 'spoil.' He then wrote I will take you shopping. I replied, shopping?, I can shop for myself.

Today I asked what were his interests and 'lots of sex,' was in the list.

I have been noticing a trend with men lately that sex is mentioned very quickly.

His last text was, "Are we having dinner and sex next week?" I told him THAT will not be happening and could he respect that and he said Ok.

This is absolutely not how a man seeking a relationship behaves. What are you looking for? Casual sex or actual dating?

• Like 3
Thankfully I am over the guy who drove me crazy a bit. I had to squash that for my sanity's sake.

He has to use glib, fake charm, and love bombing to get his supply. Talking finally to a guy who is different then this. He is successful, but also ex boxing champion, sexy as hell, muscles good bod, bad boy looks, and does not need to do a thing but, Yo, and he will get sex.

He wants to spoil me and take me to dinner, but already spoke of sex. When I asked what he liked, he made a list and lots of sex was an item. When I questioned it, he I love sex and am very sexual.

!!!? Errrrrr. I keep meeting the ones that are making the others so boring. It seems all is about sex today.

Yep, I went through that phase, that was my phase II - hot body builders. Did I find love there? NOPE. People kept telling me to stay away and I replied they were being prejudiced even hot body builders want to find love. right? Boy was I wrong.

Anyway, you are going through a 'phase' I believe. Even if I tell you to stay away from these types of men I know you won't.

This man here only want to bed you. So what he invited you to dinner? Players come in all kinds of shapes and some like to play gentleman before biting their pray. It's part of the foreplay for them.

• Like 1

Ugh, tired of meeting these men myself. I wish there were dating sites for idk, Russian husbands. Or something like it! Sorry guys, I had to vent :(

• Like 3
GorillaTheater
His last text was, "Are we having dinner and sex next week?"

Well, okay, maybe he's primarily/only after sex after all. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Author
Celeste.Carol
Yep, I went through that phase, that was my phase II - hot body builders. Did I find love there? NOPE. People kept telling me to stay away and I replied they were being prejudiced even hot body builders want to find love. right? Boy was I wrong.

Anyway, you are going through a 'phase' I believe. Even if I tell you to stay away from these types of men I know you won't.

This man here only want to bed you. So what he invited you to dinner? Players come in all kinds of shapes and some like to play gentleman before biting their pray. It's part of the foreplay for them.

Thanks Gaeta. Yeah, kind of going through a bad girl stage. I am thankful for this oozing of sex appeal to take my mind off that other mess. It has, thankfully and thankfully NO love bombing ect. This one I believe is stating fact.

He would be traveling about 600 miles, does business in a big city near me. Don't know...guess just having fun with it.

GorillaTheater
Ugh, tired of meeting these men myself. I wish there were dating sites for idk, Russian husbands.

I hear Russian men die pretty young. That could be an advantage.

• Author
Celeste.Carol

I also like that this guy is so honest and not elusive like the other guy. He asked what I was up to this weekend and when I asked him, he said he had 2 dates.

This has happened to me too. I assume they are just looking for casual sex as most guys looking for a LTR don't act that way. Do you want a night of sex or a LTR?

• Author
Celeste.Carol
This has happened to me too. I assume they are just looking for casual sex as most guys looking for a LTR don't act that way. Do you want a night of sex or a LTR?

Hi Miss Peach. I do not know anymore? I really don't. Do I really want a snoring...burping guy around. I have been married before. I think I am going to relax, quit looking for love, and have some fun BUT stay the hell out of paths of psychopaths, that is for sure. :)

I also like that this guy is so honest and not elusive like the other guy. He asked what I was up to this weekend and when I asked him, he said he had 2 dates.

You are calling this guy 'honest' way too early.

Him telling you he has 2 dates this weekend is not the type of honesty you want. By doing this he just put you on his 'she's doable' list and you are officially off his 'maybe this one is for real' list.

You saw this as 'honesty' I see it as him being in inconsiderate jack@ss. I would not even use him as a ONS.

• Like 4
  • Author
Celeste.Carol
You are calling this guy 'honest' way too early.

Him telling you he has 2 dates this weekend is not the type of honesty you want. By doing this he just put you on his 'she's doable' list and you are officially off his 'maybe this one is for real' list.

You saw this as 'honesty' I see it as him being in inconsiderate jack@ss. I would not even use him as a ONS.

Maybe. I am rusty on all this. I will see how conversation and such goes. I have not met him yet. So it is still early in the game.

JasmineJones

OP, I took the time to reply to your post and asked you a question about your dating goals. Why are you ignoring my reply?

• Author
Celeste.Carol
OP, I took the time to reply to your post and asked you a question about your dating goals. Why are you ignoring my reply?

Sorry Jasmine did not intentionally ignore you at all. My mind is a bit hazy; I have went through some crazy sh.... lately. I thought I wanted a LTR, love...I Just do not think I will find that searching intently for it. I am going to relax and have some fun at this time.

• Like 1

He sounds like an ex of mine. I felt special because he treated me to nice meals and days out...Then the lightbulb flashed and I realised he was just treating me like an object and this was just his method he would employ with every woman. It actually made me sick to think about it. I am not a gold digger by any means but I made the mistake of thinking those gestures actually meant something. In reality when we went out for nice meals, this fulfilled a purpose for him - he thought he was getting sex out of it and he wanted company to go to certain places because he was bored.

So now I'm wise to it, I'm going to be thinking about what the next guy does on dates and whether it's mainly for his benefit. Kind of pissed with myself for falling for it. Anyway OP, I just wanted to say I can completely where you are coming from. It's so easy to let these things grow arms and legs in your head and make them mean more than they actually do.

SincereOnlineGuy
Why are men today so forward with sex.

Well, for today's guys, it's either sex, or sitting together in nearby seats with each texting, tweeting, and/or perusing Facebook.

I mean, what else are they gonna do together, taaaaaaalk???

Because the gentleman approach doesn't produce much results these days.

There is truth to this.

Also there are lots of women out there that respond to this type of behavior if the guy is hot.

I wouldn't talk sex before we met but he is probably richer and hotter than me. Lol

But my past 3 internet dates had zero sex talk before, I wasn't even planing on sex and we wound up at my place that night.

Their idea.

Then I never heard from them again.

Not that I'm heart broken but enough women out there just want sex that men can just go for it asap and end up getting it.

• Author
Celeste.Carol
Most of the guys being so forward about sex act that way because they have little respect for the women they are dealing with, and they are probably good looking enough to get away with it. Women will make excuses all night for a good looking douchebag, so why does said douchebag need to pretend to be anything but?

Hi I would think it would have to do with him not respecting women in general. He knows hardly anything about me to not respect me. I had told him to lay off the sex talk and he needed to respect that.