Signs that Ex wants to get back

BasketballLife

BasketballLife

So today I saw my ex, I usually see her a couple times a week, and our conversations are light. But a few days ago I learned from someone about our past that upsetted me alot and I asked her about it, we seemed to talk a bit and then not wanting to cause anything I closed it saying it was no biggie, and we resumed to talk, although now when she texts me its a little different and not those short replies we always give each other. Anyways, I saw her today and we said hey, I "walked her to class" sort of (although I told her I was going to bathroom) I did no intend to do what I did, I had no idea her class was right there. But when we were departing, she was lingering at the doorway waiting for me to do something, as if she wanted me to hug her or something. When that thought came to mind, I quickly said "bye" and walked off, and which she also replied bye (sort of sharply). This was very awkward because I am very soft-hearted when it comes to exes. And if I didn't leave at the moment, I feel like I would have done something I regretted. But, my question is is she interested again?

• Author
BasketballLife
Without knowing what thus secret was it's hard to give advice.

Well, its kind of embarrassing, but apparently I was told that she told the person that she was pressured to say yes when I asked her out. Turns out it was partially true, she said she felt pressured but not enough to deny me. (Or maybe thats a lie...).