the good boy is looking dull

unsafe

I am having issues. I am dating this great guy that I work with who makes realy good money and treats me like a princess. I like him alot he likes me too. But for some reason lately I just feel less interested in spending so much time with him. I still want him around is that being selfish? Do I really like him how can I tell or figure it out.

He is 10 years older then I am. I am 23 and he is 33. There is an age difference but when we are together I can \;t even tell. Although, for New Years he took me to S.F., California. We had a great time but on our way home he mentioned how he thought he age gap was going to be a problem maybe in the future since I am 23 years old I still have an itch to party at times. Which he can't really keep up with. But I don't know. A great guy who treats me so well. Cares alot about me and wants to take me on vacations. What a girl to do?

I keep thinking about the last guy I dated it was off and on for a year. He was weird and never really commited to me. I think he had commitment phobia problems and besides that his ex left him and was married a year later. He is a bad boy a big jerk with lots of problems but I had alot of fun with him.

I am so confused anyone have advise or been in this kind of situation before?

BrainRightHeartWrong

girls don't like boys, they like cars and money... go for it!

no seriously, imagine this guy without a dime? would you still be interested in him?

if you aren't into similiar lifestyles then yes it will be difficult although you always have to compromise in a relationship for it to work

You're only talking about 'like'. If you don't enjoy his company, then don't hang around any more. Let him go find someone else who more than likes him.