I don't understand.. Our relationship is more than sex?

Carly19

Hi! I have been dating this guy but we had sex very soon with him (the second time we met) because that was all that I wanted but now I am not sure because he has some behaviors that for me it means is not just casual sex.

He text me everyday, he cook for me, he holds my hand and kiss me in public and he wants to invited me to go out with his friends.

He even invited me to go to the beach with him but I am not sure because I though all he wanted was sex. Every time that we see each other we have sex so I do not understand.

I always believed he was a player but why this behavior?

• Author
Why don't you ask him what he's looking for in this relationship? It seems that would be the easiest way to work it out no?

Totally right but I don't know.. I guess I am scared that I am misreading everything and then I will look like a fool.

If you are intimate enough to have sex with him you should be able to can a conversation with him asking what he's looking for out of this right? I don't see how you can look like a fool... You guys have a discussion where you establish what you see happening here at the moment and where it may or may not go and then you decide if that's what you want out of it... And he gets the same decision. I don't see how anyone ends up looking like a fool however this pans out. If he doesn't want what you do then that's fine, you can end things and find someone else who is more on the same page. This is not about judgement it is about seeing where each of you is at... Just talk to him and then see what you want to do. Forget feeling like a fool... For what? You might like him more than he likes you? Doesn't make you a fool. Happens all the time. If that's the case better to find out sooner that her than later so you can deal with it in a way that you are comfortable.

Sounds like he probably likes you too, just ask him and don't worry sommuch

• Like 1
If you are intimate enough to have sex with him you should be able to can a conversation with him asking what he's looking for out of this right? I don't see how you can look like a fool... You guys have a discussion where you establish what you see happening here at the moment and where it may or may not go and then you decide if that's what you want out of it... And he gets the same decision. I don't see how anyone ends up looking like a fool however this pans out. If he doesn't want what you do then that's fine, you can end things and find someone else who is more on the same page. This is not about judgement it is about seeing where each of you is at... Just talk to him and then see what you want to do. Forget feeling like a fool... For what? You might like him more than he likes you? Doesn't make you a fool. Happens all the time. If that's the case better to find out sooner that her than later so you can deal with it in a way that you are comfortable.

Sounds like he probably likes you too, just ask him and don't worry sommuch

God, yes, exactly.

What should you feel foolish about? That you happen to like the guy you're sleeping with and potentially want more? And actually, to clarify, you thought it was just sex but now you're not sure because of the way he's acting. But what about the way you're feeling? Do you WANT to be more than just sex buddies with this guy, are you just wondering based on his behavior?

Either way, I agree that I doubt you'll lose face if you bring it up. See how he feels. The most you'll lose is a sex partner.

• Like 1