am I wrong??????????

Scarlett_girl

Scarlett_girl

am I wrong in assuming that when a guy invites you over to his place he usually has ulterior motives??

Originally posted by alphamale

it depends upon the circumstances of how he invited you over.

Ditto. Your question is too vague.

• Author
Scarlett_girl

he had asked me to go for coffee and after about 4 hours at the coffee place..he asked me if I wanted to go over to his apartment...

Originally posted by Scarlett_girl

he had asked me to go for coffee and after about 4 hours at the coffee place..he asked me if I wanted to go over to his apartment...

yes but what was your relationship with this dude? first date, friend, ex, what??

whichwayisup

Maybe more comfy at his place?? Just easier to really sit and talk? (Trying to keep a straight face here...Not working! LOL!)

Did you pick up on any sexual tension, was he flirting with you, and did you get the feeling there was more to it than he led on??? Answer those, then you may know the answer you are looking for!

And let us know too! ;)

• Author
Scarlett_girl

totally flirty and fun..yes there is always some sexual tension between us..we are..i think..in that in between phase..between friends and dating...

we are..i think..in that in between phase..between friends and dating...

no, no, no, no.......you're in that phase.....between friends and screwing.........!

Maybe he wanted to hang out some more, coffee for 4 hours is a long time. It is possible for 2 people of the opposite sex (even if they are sexually attracted to one another) to hang out one on one and not have sex. We are rational human beings not dogs in heat. It would be differant if this was a first date with a stranger and he was pressuring you to go to his place right away. Look at his actions, does he seem to want to spend time with you or get you in bed asap and move on.

• Author
Scarlett_girl

he definitetly seems to want to spend time with me..with my clothes on!! this is great..i mean..finally a guy how respects me and is not only out for sex!! yay! i mean cuz if he had only wanted to get me naked..we were in his room..but just hanging out talking and stuff..