Dating agencies makes me miserable

hawx79

I find a detail about them, like location, work or something they wear and message them saying hi and asking about it. They look at my profile and don't respond, and sometimes even put me on ignore just after they look at my profile, which basically means "I'd rather be alone then be with you".

I knew I was unattractive for women but didn't realize my chances have become extinct...

It is depressing and soul destroying and after the end of the day I feel like a wreck. However when I look at the guy profiles pictures, to be honest I don't think I'm that much uglier then them.

I find a detail about them, like location, work or something they wear and message them saying hi and asking about it. They look at my profile and don't respond, and sometimes even put me on ignore just after they look at my profile, which basically means "I'd rather be alone then be with you".

I knew I was unattractive for women but didn't realize my chances have become extinct...

It is depressing and soul destroying and after the end of the day I feel like a wreck. However when I look at the guy profiles pictures, to be honest I don't think I'm that much uglier then them.

Why do you think they're blocking you because of your appearance, it could be other details about your profile? Moreover, you won't connect with 90%+ of people, at least in terms of whether or not you could have a healthy relationship - so you should expect some people to just say no. Be happy that they've told you that out of the gate, without really any time invested on your part, as opposed to spending time with them and then finding out...they're simplifying and expediting the process for you.

That said, the primary thing that will kill your chances with women is your attitude - plenty of horrifically ugly guys are married or are dating women...it doesn't sound like you're horrifically ugly - meaning that it's not primarily your appearance - get some confidence and a good sense of humor, and you'll be able to make it work out...

• Author
Why do you think they're blocking you because of your appearance, it could be other details about your profile? Moreover, you won't connect with 90%+ of people, at least in terms of whether or not you could have a healthy relationship - so you should expect some people to just say no. Be happy that they've told you that out of the gate, without really any time invested on your part, as opposed to spending time with them and then finding out...they're simplifying and expediting the process for you.

That said, the primary thing that will kill your chances with women is your attitude - plenty of horrifically ugly guys are married or are dating women...it doesn't sound like you're horrifically ugly - meaning that it's not primarily your appearance - get some confidence and a good sense of humor, and you'll be able to make it work out...

Because I've showed about 200 women my interests, many of them blocked me just shortly after seeing my pictures, it feels like a slap in my face, and only 2 showed interest, 1 of them asked me for money shortly after and the other was just desperate to get out as she had no place to go. I dated her and she was really nice but she couldn't raise romantic feelings for me unfortunately.

I should just quite this whole dating thing and return to my childish games of self gratifications if I knew what was good for me. But I've already got plans for dating classes and im pretty sure it will all be in vain in the end. Like having all the guns in the world with no war to fight.