Emotionally struggling really want to be bf/gf, but 2 week "surgery/recovery" break

ThisisIt606

I know I've posted about this guy quite a bit, but I've found myself pretty distraught lately, crying at my own confusion.

I'm a little over 2 months into dating this guy. I know he's definitely interested and he's showed it by consistently asking me out/always setting up the next date, paying for the majority of them, even little things like noticing what juice I like and buying it for his apt, invited himself to one of my performances, and we text every day.

He had surgery last week and his mom is staying with him for about 2 weeks which means we can't see each other then (he lives pretty far/not convenient to get to without a car would be awkward with his mom/small place and no privacy to talk).

I've been checking in on him with mostly texts, left one VM. I got him a get well gift which he really liked, said I was "awesome". He's sent me pictures/updates with how he's doing and asked about my days etc. We’ve also exchanged a few “sexting” snapchats.. sexy, yet leaving things to the imagination.

On Friday night he even texted "any fun friday night plans? without a healthy food loving cripple taking up all your time on the weekends you must have a lot of free time ;)"

This also told me he was a little anxious about what I was up to/wishing he was with me.

I told him I was going to a movie with a friend and we texted throughout the evening/after the movie.

Anyways, since we have a little break in seeing each other due to his 2 week surgery and recovering it's really stressing me out to make this bf/gf official.

Is this something to bring up the first time I see him again after he's recovered? b/c if he doesn't want to be bf/gf I think I should get out now... I've been supportive and checking in on him throughout this process, I don’t want to give anymore of myself without this bf/gf commitment.

Is this something to do the first time I see him after his recovery time or hold off a few dates? Bc I honestly don’t know much much longer I can wait… just for my own sanity and heart.

Bc I honestly don’t know much much longer I can wait… just for my own sanity and heart.

After 2 months??? And in that time he is going through a 2 week surgery/recovery? Yes please break up with him after his recovery so he can find someone better.

How old are you two?

Why can't you see him?

My wife and I had only had a couple dates when I had surgery and she would come over to my house and bring me cookies and munchies and stuff and when I got so I could walk and needed to move around we would go for moonlight walks around the neighborhood talking about the meaning of life and really getting to know each other on a personal level.

Why can't you do the same?

• Like 1

Why can't you just go and see him? You don't have to have sex with him when you see him? Surely you talk about other stuff in between???

I know he lives a while away but why can't you go for a couple of hours one evening and then go back home?

He is probably emotional because he is at a low point. A simple hug may do both him and you the world of good...