Girl has obvious ugly friend u wanna hit on the 1 girl ur at fair how do u approach?

Would be ok to ask to sit with them on their blanket or.. Just approach few minutes gp for #?

Or how do u approach women at the fair

• Author

I need help on this subject becauae pretty much all girls are with a girl or two at the fair and im by myself. Good looking loser said act like your new in town??

I have not one clue as to what the frak you're talking about.

Can you write in English next time?

• Like 5
TunaInTheBrine

Approach them both and make them both feel beautiful. As you're talking, get the friend 'on your side', so to speak. If you can interact with the both of them in such a way that the friend is playing along and trying to set the two of you up, you're in.

Talk to them both. One is going to be warmer with you than the other. That is the one that likes you. If it's not the one you're attracted to, then you're out of luck. At the end you can say goodbye and that's it.

• Like 1
  • Author

Ok well how do you do that? Im gonna go 4th of july fair how do you approach the 2 girls and say to them in the convo or ask them???

Ok well how do you do that? Im gonna go 4th of july fair how do you approach the 2 girls and say to them in the convo or ask them???

Oh jeez, this hasn't even happened to you yet? lol

I thought you were talking about something that happened or was happening as you posted.

The art of conversation is not something I know how to explain.

amaysngrace

If you're not good looking enough they're gonna just think you're a creeper.

• Like 4
  • Author

Ok well can u tell me how to start it or what to talk about at fair?? I can conversate if i know someone obviously i dont know random girls so???

SycamoreCircle
how do u approach women at the fair
with a corndog #corndogsicebreaker
  • Like 2
Shining One

This is what wingmen/wingwomen are for. You need a friend to keep her friend busy.

• Like 1
MidwestUSA
And Mandrake root.

Careful now, don't dig that stuff out of the ground yourself.

Altho that might solve the dilemma with girls.

• Author

i saw online people do it by themselves though.

how do i make a friend that will wanna be wing person?

Assuming this is someone you don't know at all, don't go sit on the blanket (what blanket, by the way?) but maybe fall in line behind them at the ticket booth or the concession stand and just strike up a friendly conversation there. You know, Hey, have you by any chance ridden the Monster? Is it any good or does it make you sick?

or "Well it's clouding up. Hope it's not going to rain. Did you guys just get here?"

or "I want to ride the Monster but it looks like you need a second person. Hint, hint."

The worst that can happen is she says "Sorry, buddy, you're not tall enough to ride this ride."

TunaInTheBrine

You don't know how to talk to two women? Haven't you seen the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona? :cool:

• Like 1
You don't know how to talk to two women? Haven't you seen the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona? :cool:

Yip - just channel your inner Javier Bardem and they will be all over you :)

• Like 1
Would be ok to ask to sit with them on their blanket or.. Just approach few minutes gp for #?

Or how do u approach women at the fair

Just ask for her number. The fat friend will always be tagging along because hanging out with the hot girl makes her feel sexier because the guys are checking out her friend.