Limping along

mortensorchid

mortensorchid

A few months ago, I was seeing this younger man. We used to get together quite a bit, at least once a week or so. He's a good guy, seems to have his head on strait and all. The problem? Well, I'm not physically attracted to him at all (he's pretty overweight, but in his case he makes it work for him). And, well, we kind of drifted over the last few weeks. He had some other things to get done, I said if he had to bow out of time with me that's fine I support that. Well, that was about two/three months ago, and quite honestly, I moved on from him. It's not that there is someone else (which there is not), but I've just moved on. He's a good man, like I said, but I don't see a future of any kind.

He'll send me a text or IM asking if I am free that night, but it's usually after 11 pm so that means either he's bored and wants to get out of the house (he lives with his mom and dad) and/or looking for sex. I say no because I am either settled or doing something else. I'm hoping that we will just reach a point where we stop communicating or something, but ain't happening I guess.

What to do other than the obvious?