Why do all my friends coworkers want to sleep with her?

She is about 75 to 100 lbs overweight and not attractive in the face (bad teeth and hair) I know it's not about looks but I know when I struggled with 30 lbs I didn't have men trying to sleep with me. Granted I didn't go out and get drunk with my coworkers either. It all started after her divorce. Men, young, old, mostly married get drunk with her, some text her after work hours a lot of say how they don't have anything in common with their wife or their wife doesn't want sex. She has gotten with 2 coworkers so far and flirted with many others. Do you think these men talk and know she is willing? I wouldn't think the married men would talk though? Also this might sound weird but several men (people she met at bars and one through a friend) go down on her....isn't that kind of gross after a full day of work?

Edited by adrian77

A woman who is confident in her sexaulity and not backwards about coming forwards will *always* find a lot of male attention.

More importantly though, why do you care?

• Author

I really hate the why do you care question. Isn't this a forum to ask questions? I just like to figure out people. What goes through their minds. Why they do what they do etc....

I know exactly what's going on. This woman will tell these married men that no one will have to know so they don't have to worry about getting caught (or so they think). You can get almost any guy into bed if you tell him it's just sex, no one has to know, you're leaving right after, and no follow up. My guess is she also has big boobs.

• Like 1
Fleur de cactus

What men like in her could not be a big deal. It could be just a small think but enough to attract men. I could be her way of talking, being friendly. I could be that all she wants is sex and she does not want be attached ,nor she wants commitment . Some people like skinny partner but sometimes they crave to have experience with big women. I could be nothing, but whatever it is , she has it.

I really hate the why do you care question. Isn't this a forum to ask questions? I just like to figure out people. What goes through their minds. Why they do what they do etc....

I like figuring people out too.

Hence "Why does someone care about this? It doesn't have any effect on their own life? Wonder why it's so interesting to them".

As you said, it's a place to ask questions. "Why do you care" is by definition a question.

Women who are happy to have NSA sex with married men will always be popular with married men looking to cheat. She flirts, goes out and drinks with them, lets them know she's open to it, and they go for it because they want to cheat with someone and she's interested.

Ambivalence
A woman who is confident in her sexaulity and not backwards about coming forwards will *always* find a lot of male attention.

More importantly though, why do you care?

This isn't true.

I've seen a lot of unattractive women who are confident, bold, and down-to-earth but there is still zero attraction.

Men respond to visual cues, women respond to behavioral cues.

barcode88

Well i'll offer some male perspective and be particularly blunt.

If a guy is desperate or particularly horny, they're more and more willing to settle. Bring alcohol into the mix and most guys will hit anything if they're horny enough. Don't be envious of her, most of those guys probably just see her as a warm hole.

If she does her makeup good and dresses right, and comes across flirty enough, that will be good enough for a lot of guys looking to hookup - as long as she's not morbidly obese (again alcohol might help her here too).