Comment made

Angel29

I have been acquainted with a guy for 6 months and we get on well and have a laugh but he lacks confidence. Last night his friend said to me while this guy was there "are you going to snare him on our Easter trip away". The guy I like seemed embarrassed and told his friend to grow up. I was a bit surprised that this guy made the snare comment. What does it mean? To me I thought it meant you are going to trap him. I don't want to trap anyone and if a guy is interested there should be no pressure.

ExpatInItaly
I have been acquainted with a guy for 6 months and we get on well and have a laugh but he lacks confidence. Last night his friend said to me while this guy was there "are you going to snare him on our Easter trip away". The guy I like seemed embarrassed and told his friend to grow up. I was a bit surprised that this guy made the snare comment. What does it mean? To me I thought it meant you are going to trap him. I don't want to trap anyone and if a guy is interested there should be no pressure.

I think you're reading too much into it. I believe he just meant are you going to try to get together with him. That's it.

I think although the guy sounded annoyed, his friend was fishing for him trying to find out if you like him that way.

His friend said it not him. I think you are better off guaging what the guy you like is like as a person and not deciding by what his friends say.