Confused and frankly emetionally drained, I NEED HELP !

Nause

So anyway, I'm working as a christmas temp at some irrelevant little store in London, and I meet this girl. First thing I think is basically wow, she is working as a temp too. So after a little bit of chatting on the msn, we meet up and have a great day out and it ends up with kissing, the next day I meet up with her again and it's all on....... I can't get enough of her. Then out of the blue she wants a bit of space and time. Which I'll happily give to her, it seems like she is having some problems, getting over a long term relationship. Understanable and all.

That was about 2 weeks ago now.

I can only get to talk to her, on msn now as she doesn't want to go out to meet me. And the only time I see her is at work, where she is flirtly and touchy, which only confuses me more. The job doesn't really matter to me and if I had a chance with her I'd give it up in a second.

When she does talk on msn, she tells me she has been crying, over all the things that are pressuring her. It's her first year at uni and she has recently (3 years or so ago) lost her mother. But it is clearly other things going on that she isn't telling me about.

In terms of realtionships, it's clear she has much more experience than me, as I've only indulged in a quick lot of pulling (kissing) in clubs here and there and I at 19 still, I know this is mighty, sad remain a virgin....... As I don't do one night stands, because I watched a friend die from aids because of one when I was a child.

I feel a bit like I'm being played here, I like this girl. But for the few hours of happy I've gotten, it seems like I've gotten eons of pain and suffering wondering what is going on and why she is acting this way, etc. What do you think is this worth it in the end. Should I wait for her, or should I just forget about it.

Hmm.. I would move on.

She's playing way to many games here.. First she wants to go out, then she doesn't.. she wants to talk.. then she doesn't..

Blah!

I dunno.. maybe a better idea to find someone with less emotional baggage.. gets to heavy.

Good Luck

• Author

So you don't reckon it's worth waiting for a bit to see how it goes ?

I feel kinda like I want to propp her up a bit if you know what I mean, I really like her as a person and I don't like to see her hurting. I figure it might be that she doesn't want to get into a relationship with someone she doesn't know to well and she might be waiting for me to become familiar to her before it moves on.

Originally posted by Nause

So you don't reckon it's worth waiting for a bit to see how it goes ?

I feel kinda like I want to propp her up a bit if you know what I mean, I really like her as a person and I don't like to see her hurting. I figure it might be that she doesn't want to get into a relationship with someone she doesn't know to well and she might be waiting for me to become familiar to her before it moves on.

Well.. while I can understand that you like her as a person.. and even that you don't want to ditch on her and all.. I guess I don't see that it's a matter of her "waiting" for you to become "more familiar" she has ALREADY gone out with you a few times.. Kissed you a few times.. sees you at work all the time..

Honestly if you want to keep a "friendship" with her.. all good. However I wouldn't wait around for more.. IMO she has already made up her mind that she doesn't want more than a friendship with you.. otherwise she would actually take the time to go out with you, spend time with you.. Just My opinion.

Originally posted by Nause

Kinda is making a bit of sense actually. Thanks very much :)

You're welcome.. :)