Virgin Guy

Honesty

There is this guy who I have been dating for about 3 months. He is a major HUNK!!!! Also very smart and kind so I am like there has to be something wrong with him. He has actually even kept from TEMPTATION. Well today I found out why. He is stilla virgin. A 25 year old virgin. Now I don't know if to believe this or not. This is too good to be true. He said that he has never has sex because he's insecure. I dont know about what cause the boy is hot. The question is should I still go for it or should I let him go for it? I have always beem agressive but this really weird me out.

missopinionated

So your attraction to this guy has nothing to do with him and everything to do with the possibility of deflowering him? How nice of you. I'm sure he'd appreciate finding out that you only want him for his cherry. I'll bet he'll remember you for the rest of his life....

I say go for it, he's probably looking for someone to be aggressive, that would take the pressure off him!!!

I think if you really do like him you should wait and let him make the move. He's waited this long, wouldn't it be nice to know that he chose you to be "the one"?

• Author
Originally posted by honey2005

I think if you really do like him you should wait and let him make the move. He's waited this long, wouldn't it be nice to know that he chose you to be "the one"?

Yeah this would be nice for high-school kids, not for me.

I agree with honey2005. You don't have to completely back off or anything. Flirt with him, drop hints, continue just being yourself and let him basically know you are willing to take it further, but let him make the ultimate decision without any added temptation or pressure, besides you just being yourself. Missopinionated put it pretty bluntly, but you don't need to tempt or seduce him into a decision that he will later regret, if things don't work out between you two.