second date flakiness

0121bcfc

ok here it goes ,i was added by a girl on facebook ,we chatted she asked me out ,the date went well ,we have been talking since, she messages me i reply ,ive asked her on a second date a few times ,she either blames work horses that she has all valid she also said she wants to talk it slow ,ok we have been on 1 date i like her ,why is she slow for meeting up again ? i need a second date to see if i like her ? dont rele want to wast time as i have others on the radar

It's best to try and get her phone number at some point so you can call for a date.

If you come up with a complete date plan, including day and time, and she does not at least counteroffer another day if she can't make it, she either does not like you or has too many problems.

Women who like you want to see you.

• Author
It's best to try and get her phone number at some point so you can call for a date.

If you come up with a complete date plan, including day and time, and she does not at least counteroffer another day if she can't make it, she either does not like you or has too many problems.

Women who like you want to see you.

ive got her number,she messages me all the time ,so i reply but fed up of not seeing her i know she is busy can see it lol but surely she would make time ?she was keen to meet first time /