LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Why do I mainly attract guys I'm not interested in & not the ones I am interested in?

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th February 2015, 7:16 AM   #1

Why do I mainly attract guys I'm not interested in & not the ones I am interested in?

Why are guys I'm interested in, not interested in me but guys I'm either not interested in or mildly interested in, are chasing after me all the time?
SydneyGirl84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2015, 8:28 AM   #2
Established Member

Do you act confident & carefree around the ones you aren't interested in but clam up & act weird around the guys you like? When I was younger, I know I did that.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2015, 8:33 AM   #3
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0nnivain View Post
Do you act confident & carefree around the ones you aren't interested in but clam up & act weird around the guys you like? When I was younger, I know I did that.
I have always had this exact problem. When I am around guys I like or even people I respect, I clam up and act anxious and weird. When I am not into a guy, I am relaxed, fun and I attract those guys.
Old 18th February 2015, 1:06 PM   #4
Established Member

You're probably chasing after guys out of your league.
barcode88 is offline   Reply With Quote